Trouble At Gradys

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cause

Easy e. Why do you say that about Dave?

Dave plays jam up and I have played him 4 or 5 times in the last 7 months and he is so quiet it is hard to get him to say a few words. So if he is making anyone mad it ain't his mouth it is his play.--Leonard

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave plays jam up and I have played him 4 or 5 times in the last 7 months and he is so quiet it is hard to get him to say a few words. So if he is making anyone mad it ain't his mouth it is his play.--Leonard

Haven't seen him in years, but that hasn't always been the case.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What's it matter if you have seen him e? When does he ever do any Harm?

Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your post until today. I found him to be cocky, rude, and disrespectful. That is enough for me to write someone off. Add that to the stories circulating about him stiffing people, and it's not hard to see why there are many people who have no respect for him.

I hope this clears it up for you. I don't hate the guy, I just won't give him the time of day.

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grady's

Played at Grady's Friday night. It was awesome. This has to be the best pool room in South Carolina.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a shame although what goes around comes around. Dave was caught in a dump in Easley, SC several years back although he did made it right after a phone call was made. He stiffed the owner of a room in Laurens SC for a pretty good amount and I have heard of many more shady dealings all the way to Charleston, SC. It is the shady clowns like this that give pool the rep it has unfortunately. He is alright to talk to I would just not have any dealings with him whatsoever. Terrible action.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is a shame although what goes around comes around. Dave was caught in a dump in Easley, SC several years back although he did made it right after a phone call was made. He stiffed the owner of a room in Laurens SC for a pretty good amount and I have heard of many more shady dealings all the way to Charleston, SC. It is the shady clowns like this that give pool the rep it has unfortunately. He is alright to talk to I would just not have any dealings with him whatsoever. Terrible action.

Well said. Associate with him at your own risk.