Naked Girls Playing Pool

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
so, but seriously, what are the odds for Team USA to Win this year's Mosconi Cup?

oh yeah, and what would be the odds that naked girls will be playing pool at this MC?

please don't say better than Team USA's chance to win...

best,
brian kc

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so, but seriously, what are the odds for Team USA to Win this year's Mosconi Cup?

oh yeah, and what would be the odds that naked girls will be playing pool at this MC?

best,
brian kc

LOL nice heading to bring in the boys
Well I know for sure that naked girls playing pool at MC bring best ratings even for MC show. No not even Earl or whoever can beat those rating

:D

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
I think a better question would be, who would be the captain of the naked girls team and how would the team members be chosen? Is it a points based system based on overall nudity throughout the year or just pure favoritism and through connections?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I think a better question would be, who would be the captain of the naked girls team and how would the team members be chosen? Is it a points based system based on overall nudity throughout the year or just pure favoritism and through connections?

excellent point, sir.

and if a particular player hd a chip on their shoulder, then they couldn't be considered completely naked. :smile:

best,
brian kc

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
How about one(1) semi-naked woman playing pool?
I'm trying to save you from a false advertising lawsuit.

black-and-pink-lingerie-pool-girl.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

best,
brian kc

I give them about 10% chance to win, maybe 50% chance to get past 5-6 set wins.

Naked girls will be 0 cance since I don't think they had women on the cup teams since the first few.

Great way to revive interest in pool in the US though, Playboy channel would likely air naked pool and we'd likely watch it. Well, more than likely. Probably. And maybe record it. And use the pause button a lot. To watch for bad hits of-course.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
If the title of this thread mislead you, PM me for a real link. I'd post it here, but that might get me in trouble.