Knock down cabinet

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a good space with very poor access. Looking for recommendations on a good table. Would have to be 3 piece slate and able to disassemble and reassemble. Plenty of room for a nine foot.

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I have a good space with very poor access. Looking for recommendations on a good table. Would have to be 3 piece slate and able to disassemble and reassemble. Plenty of room for a nine foot.

Are you looking for furniture style or commercial style?

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Either, not concerned with looks of table. Good quality slate, good original design, able to take hard use. Good rails, good availability on replacements. Something that will go together well and stay in good shape. My impression is, something put together with wood screws will only be right once. This may be inaccurate.

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for slow reply, sometimes site won't let my phone log in. Do certain tables have better rep for assembling qualities?

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any good ideas on specific table I should be looking for? Maybe one of you guys has something that could be palletised and shipped? I could pick it up if it’s not more then a couple hours from the intersection of I-90 and 35W . Failing that, what features do I need to look for? Rails bolted to slate? Ability to recover without moving slate? Corner brackets that hold frame square? Sorry for lack of knowledge. I live in the sticks and travel for table mechanic is prohibitively exspensive. I can assemble myself and do no harm. If it’s not perfect I know a guy that could finish it when he is in my area. He is pretty good when you leave everything open ended and he comes whenever.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Describe limited access please. Any decent table can be taken apart, moved, and re assembled. One piece slate may be the only factor.