When When a Carom Player don't play anymore is it time to sell ?

When When a Carom Player don't play anymore is it time to sell ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When a Carom Player don't play anymore is it time to sell ?

I have already Thrown away numerous PDF Files.

Gave away or destroy a few cues and accessories.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sell some for cash or trade.
Donate some, slow but sure.
Keep 1 setup for a few years, then donate or sell.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am interested in any of your billiard pdf files

Larry , I only throw away my paper pdf file. i believe some of the files are save on five USB devices. maybe one day i will put them on a disc for you! No promise...

Last edited:

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about USBA, Paul Frankel, Or Dieckman Stuffs???

If you're talking about what you have in these areas, then the answer remains the same.
Obviously you're looking to purge. Is there some hurry? If not, keep an eye out for some deserving people to sell, trade to gift. You've been doing this for years already I know but one question. What's more rewarding, putting things up on the auction block, or selecting some kids or friends you'd like to possess this stuff, even if the value is too much to just give away.

Some things are worth buying. Some things are better sold than gifted. Some stuff is sentimental (for lack of a better word) that holds only that for its value. Things of high value should be sold IMO. That way your selected person is invested in the item and normally this alone is the difference between appreciation and not. Selling price doesn't have to be market price. That's part of the fun. You set everything from nothing to thousands depending on your mood or who its going to.