Appleton's insane drills

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's all smoke and mirrors guys. No self-respecting pro ever does any drills. Drills are just something for those that can't play to sell to those that can't play but want to play. Only real losers ever do drills. Drills don't improve anyone one iota. They are all just a scam to sell stuff.

I know that above to be true because I have read it on AZB many times before. Often after I posted about how beneficial drills are. ;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people may not derect the sarcasm in your first paragraph.

But that bullseye aim and control is one of a few thing that separates the champ from the field...and i am a lkttle girl who has seen things.
It's all smoke and mirrors guys. No self-respecting pro ever does any drills. Drills are just something for those that can't play to sell to those that can't play but want to play. Only real losers ever do drills. Drills don't improve anyone one iota. They are all just a scam to sell stuff.

I know that above to be true because I have read it on AZB many times before. Often after I posted about how beneficial drills are. ;)

I think you are wrong then. If the person isnt a threat to win the dcc or the open, he can get a spot, and a big fukcking fat one too.

id surmise you havr no true awareness about how much better the top 10% of players are than your hometown champ.

Locals here have beaten previous U.S open champions.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Locals here have beaten previous U.S open champions.

Not saying it is not possible, but equally possible is the local not getting a single game winner.

Both above scenarios are tourney sets too. An ahead set, for big money, even? Bet on the local every time and you go to broke-a-loo junction on the express train.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt earler, but now i am thinking you are full of something one wouldnt even want to step in.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
You'd have to be a very good player to complete this drill once in a lifetime.

Not saying it is not possible, but equally possible is the local not getting a single game winner.

Both above scenarios are tourney sets too. An ahead set, for big money, even? Bet on the local every time and you go to broke-a-loo junction on the express train.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt earler, but now i am thinking you are full of something one wouldnt even want to step in.

Of course its possible...a pro is a pro and can win on any given night.