FindSnooker.com is eight years old thanks to y'all!

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
I posted this in the main forum, too, but I'll say it again:

THANKS!

FindSnooker.com first went online in June of 2009, and thanks to the legwork and contributions of numerous AzB users I'm able to keep the site up to date.

At present there are listings for 378 tables. That includes the first listing for Mexico at the top of the page for California.

Imotv8u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have found several more snooker tables in Alabama that aren't on the list. When I get all of their addresses and phone numbers I'll submit them to you. Thanks for providing this. I have used it numerous times while traveling to find snooker tables across the southeast US.

Rod

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Foley's Bar in Madison SD has two snooker tables, and is on your list. The bar is for sale now, and there are four snooker tables listed in the ad.

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Foley's Bar in Madison SD has two snooker tables, and is on your list. The bar is for sale now, and there are four snooker tables listed in the ad.

Any update on Foley's Bar?

(I don't check AzB forums that much any more, but I read email sent to the FindSnooker.com website.)

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
I have found several more snooker tables in Alabama that aren't on the list. When I get all of their addresses and phone numbers I'll submit them to you. Thanks for providing this. I have used it numerous times while traveling to find snooker tables across the southeast US.

Rod

Hi, Rod. I'd be interested in whatever data you have about additional tables in Alabama even if your list isn't complete.

It's best to email me via the website (admin at findsnooker dot com). I see those emails daily, but I rarely check AzB these days.