Older Ballstar ball cleaner machine

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just acquired this older Ballstar ball cleaning machine and it didn't come with a manual. Found out the arrangement in front is for a special collapsible cleaner bottle. If anyone has one laying around, please let me know at dennwhit@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,864
  • IMG_1814.jpg
    IMG_1814.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,076
Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the same issue, It took me 6 months and hours of phone calls

to finally track down some of these cartridges in Korea.

The shipping was crazy and the cartridges were expensive, also.

I got what was available from the supplier. These have been discontinued as a part number.

You would be better off just getting the dispensing bottle with the little rubber nipple and buy the large bottle of ballstar cleaner/wax fluid.

I think you can buy a bottle from seyberts or mueller for $25.00 and then fill up the dispensing bottle with the rubber nipple end and then you soak the pad inside the ballstar cleaning machine and then run the regular cycle.

If you insist in using the self-dispensing system make sure your pump and nozzles are clear and clean and not clogged up and make sure the pump o-rings and seals are still in good shape.

i might sell 1 or 2 or the cartridges to you but they will cost $40.00 each plus shipping and they are bulky and heavy.

Good luck

mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy:thumbup: