Live Scoring at US Open 9-Ball

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I'm doing something wrong ( quite possible lol ), but when I click on link I get maybe the first 16 players in brackets and when I swipe to see the rest it goes blank??? Also last night with the table by table scoring, it gave me 13 tables with scores and they were all later matches - could figure out how to see earlier???

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Byw, before it gets too late wanted to wish our hometown guys good luck - Steve and Brett! Gettum boys!

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
According to AZB brackets if Van Boening wins his next match he would be playing Van Den Berg again. That can't be right can it?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuescore has NVB playing either Wu Kun Lin or Kazakis instead. SVB to play Fleming followed by Hsieh. So no SVB v NVB rematch

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
so we got LVC, Orcollo, Chua, SVB, Wu Chia-Ching, Kevin Cheng, Chang Yu-Lung, Chinakov, Yukio, and Mika in the losers' bracket. seems there's gonna be more action on that side.

also, great match to look forward to between KoPY and Shaw, or Niels and John Morra, or Ouschan and Filler (both recent China Open champs).

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so we got LVC, Orcollo, Chua, SVB, Wu Chia-Ching, Kevin Cheng, Chang Yu-Lung, Chinakov, Yukio, and Mika in the losers' bracket. seems there's gonna be more action on that side.

also, great match to look forward to between KoPY and Shaw, or Niels and John Morra, or Ouschan and Filler (both recent China Open champs).

That matchup of the Kids Thorpe v Aranas is another good one. Aranas the "nobody" who blew up Fargo recently at #3. :smile:

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
That matchup of the Kids Thorpe v Aranas is another good one. Aranas the "nobody" who blew up Fargo recently at #3. :smile:

I was so surprised how this kid quickly improved. Sure i can name 10 unknowns here in the Philippines who can beat him, but i really like his confidence and his consistency.