OB Cues DigiCue BLUE passaround!

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Madallio - you're in

NV Rail Wrecker - yep, there will be an official review thread started that you see popping up to the top as people add their reviews as the DigiCue BlUE moves around the country.

Passaround sign up closed. I'll talk to Shane and get the DigiCue BLUE on its way to me and at the same time work on putting together the shipping list, passaround order, etc.

slide13,

It was just brought to my attention that our current iOS app that is in beta that works with the DigiCue Blue will only currently support iOS version 10.0 or higher. Please check your devices and if you do not have iOS 10.0 then you will either need to upgrade (if that is an option for your device) or let slide13 know that you will have to opt out.

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are still in beta (although quite far along).

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a developer account with Apple. Currently testing iOS 11. I wouldn't think that would be a issue since I am above 10. I have only found a few apps that don't work on 11.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those of you that don't know how, on your iOS device click-

Settings:General:About

You will see on the the listings as "Version" with a number following that is your version number.

To check for available updates-

Settings:General:Software Update

That will also tell you what version you are running as well as offering you an upgrade if available.

This has been a public service announcement.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just an update for everyone, heard from Shane and the DigiCue BLUE will be on the way to me in the next couple days. As soon as I have it I'll get some pictures and give it a try and start the official review pass around thread.

All participants can expect an email from Shane with details for downloading the app. And look for an email from me in the next few days covering the details, scheduling, etc.

Thanks!

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
App already downloaded and ready to go.Looking forward to it as I had some buzzing with version 1 yesterday and couldn't quite figure out what the flaw was. It'll be nice to know what to fix😀

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attention all participants:

DigiCue BLUE is in my possession and in case you're wondering....it's awesome! I think everyone is really going to enjoy this passaround, I was super impressed with my time with it on Saturday. Knowing what you're doing wrong and seeing the feedback via the app is excellent.

I have sent an email to everyone, if you haven't seen it please go check your email. I would like to confirm everyone's address before getting this started to make sure my file is correct (it's attached in the email). I've already heard from pocket and AuntyDan, thanks guys! Everyone else if you could take a look today and let me know it's all good and so I can print off the address slips.

I'm going to send this out tomorrow probably if I can get confirmation from everyone by then.

Also, look for the start of the official review thread and my own review tomorrow. That is where we'll be posting all the reviews as it makes its way around to everyone.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
DigiCue BLUE

Introducing: The DigiCue BLUE Bluetooth® enabled Billiard Training Device. It analyzes your stroke and sends detailed statistics to your smartphone or mobile device. The brand new DigiCue BLUE works with the DigiCue app available for both iOS and android devices.

MSRP is $187. Pre-Order now at https://www.obcues.com/products/Dig...oth®-Technology-and-iOS-and-Android-Apps.html

DigiCue BLUE Facebook Cover Photo.jpg

You can view the promo video for the DigiCue BLUE here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDmRYRLPL9Y

There is also a fairly extensive FAQ on the device here: https://www.obcues.com/pages/DigiCue-BLUE-Frequently-Asked-Questions.html

A huge thank you goes out to Nathan Rhoades who invented and designed the DigiCue BLUE, Jeremiah Gage for heading up our app development team, Andrew Cleary who produced and edited the video, Jennifer Barretta for appearing in the video and Skyline Billiards in Brooklyn, New York for hosting our video shoot.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if i already own a digi cue
is the blue tooth upgrade available at a discount from buying the whole shabang ??

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I was involved in the first pass-around, it was a great experience. Glad to see it's happening again with the new version. I'm betting that the Bluetooth functionality will really make the device shine....

Good on Shane for doing it again.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow this was 7 weeks ago. I was looking forward to reading reviews. Has it gotten lost in the mail?

There is a thread specifically for reviews, sorry I’m too lazy to look it up - shouldn’t be hard to find though.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
if i already own a digi cue
is the blue tooth upgrade available at a discount from buying the whole shabang ??

It should be, along with a hefty discount. I'm testing the Blue now and it has potential. I can't imagine the usefulness of it without BT that allows you to pinpoint your faults.

Last edited: