Live Scoring at US Open 9-Ball

Jerry Forsyth

As we have for many years, AZBilliards is again live-scoring the U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships. You may follow all of the action at http://www.azbilliards.com/tours_and_events/158-us-open-9-ball-championship/7727-us-open-9-ball-championship/live/

Here you may watch every round in real time as we score each match rack by rack as well as provide a link to the interactive tournament brackets that show the progress of the players through the charts.

AZBilliards has been the official scoring site for the U.S. Open for over a decade now and we are very proud of being able to present you with a graphically rich and rewarding scoring program. Keep up with the U.S. Open at AZB.

We will also provide daily stories and photos of the event for your enjoyment and enlightenment.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As we have for many years, AZBilliards is again live-scoring the U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships. You may follow all of the action at http://www.azbilliards.com/tours_and_events/158-us-open-9-ball-championship/7727-us-open-9-ball-championship/live/

Here you may watch every round in real time as we score each match rack by rack as well as provide a link to the interactive tournament brackets that show the progress of the players through the charts.

AZBilliards has been the official scoring site for the U.S. Open for over a decade now and we are very proud of being able to present you with a graphically rich and rewarding scoring program. Keep up with the U.S. Open at AZB.

We will also provide daily stories and photos of the event for your enjoyment and enlightenment.

Fantastic. Thanks:D

Peter@CEP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuescore shows Ernesto Dominguez playing Oscar while AZ shows Ernesto playing Al Ghumayz.
Which is the correct pairing?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great coverage.

I must say I'm a little disappointed that Mosconi Cup team members lost their first match.

But there's always Side B of the chart, I guess.

Is Johanns, the European Team USA coach, present at the Open this week?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
We are doing rack by rack updates for the TV table as well at https://www.facebook.com/Outsville/ Screen shots and rack recaps for anyone stuck at work that cannot watch at Accu-Stats.com

A touch of Smorg....
---------------------------------------------------
10:30 US Open match will be Shane Van Boening vs Nick van den Berg.. I think they should play for the VAN... Loser would be Shane Boening or Nick den Berg
------------------------------------------------------------------:)

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
A touch of Smorg....
---------------------------------------------------
10:30 US Open match will be Shane Van Boening vs Nick van den Berg.. I think they should play for the VAN... Loser would be Shane Boening or Nick den Berg
------------------------------------------------------------------:)

Love it! And the winner would be Nick Van van den Berg(with apologies to Lee Vann).

Freddie <~~~ one horse on the west side

Jerry Forsyth

Scoring temporarily offline

This round has four matches and we are taking the opportunity to fix a glitch in the brackets.We should be back shortly. Until then I will update scores hereon the forums.