Precision Tips

MAlmeida1217

Registered
Has anyone heard anything about Precision Tips and how good they are? Just hearing random things that they are better than Kamui tips. Any thoughts? Looking to try one but want some feedback first.

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best I've ever had too!

Put one on for the first time last week.
What an awakening!!!
More spin, more control, more feel...
Where the hell have these tips been all my life???

I have had/used ALL the others, and NONE compare!

Dave

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I've got mediums on a couple of cues. For the most part like the tip, but feel like I have to rough it up a bit now and then or I start getting a few miscues. Overall I really like the tip, going to try a soft next time I change a tip and see how it plays.

Like it more than the kamui soft I had on a cue earlier in the year, sold that cue, but if I'd of kept it I would've changed out the tip.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I like the mediums, the hards aren't super hard, but the mediums are perfect for me

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tip

I shot with one for a while. I cut it off. Replaced it with a Kamikaze medium. It was ok. Just felt like something was missing.

MalibuMike

Banned
Love them!

I was Playing with G2's Med & Soft.
Now every shaft I have has a Dennis Searing Precision Tip on it, the only one I have not tried is the hard, the Medium is plenty hard for me.
Oh, on my break shaft I have the new Taom 2, as good as the 1st one but with all the bugs worked out! No chipping, breaking, and it is shaped perfect!

Attachments

• 1479094282.jpg
    1479094282.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,275
  • tips.jpg
    tips.jpg