Mystery cue $500 - pulling a Dean move

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Cue is sold, thanks!

It's a hustler's dream cue, solid player and straight!

Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
First $500 sent gets you a mystery cue. Freshly refinished and rewrapped with the finest Cortland linen, get some old school in your case today for $500!

It's a hustler's dream cue, solid player and straight!
Dean did it and did it well. From what I know, your reputation is A+. Good luck, I'll enjoy watching !!!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yup. A+ seller. And he usually has cool cues on the back burner. This is sure to be interesting and fun! If I wasn't in the middle of another deal on block letter Joss I would jump at this.

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
Ur missing 1 thing u need that full story dean gives u. Like how everybody teases u for sending stranger cash and then u take box to pool hall all the guys gather round girls looming over ur shoulder etc.... always fun to watch dean do his thing haha.

Great seller hear somebody jump I want see the cue haha GL buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
No story to tell here. The cue is older than me, it has seen plenty of action, and now it is shop fresh with a new wrap to boot. It should sell on eBay no question, get it for a bargain while it's a surprise!

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The one thing ideologist does not do is exaggerate so when he says the cue is a deal, you can bank on that being so.