Refund Question

TeeA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have a refund coming from the SS event. Can you give an estimated date for this to be credited to my PayPal, or will a check be mailed? Going on four weeks.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have a refund coming from the SS event. Can you give an estimated date for this to be credited to my PayPal, or will a check be mailed? Going on four weeks.

Call Allen. (609)652-6116

TeeA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply. Just spoke with Allen claims he will address refund next week...

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply. Just spoke with Allen claims he will address refund next week...

Tom,

Allen has always been prompt refunding cancellations. I'm surprised to see your post. Thought you were not going back after the last fiasco.

Lyn

TeeA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Lyn

Yeah, but I'm not getting younger and love to compete so I signed up for one event (SS) to avoid a fiasco repeat. I was gonna be there for TAP, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately, by opening the field beyond 128, it caused major problems for lots of folks and I was granted a refund by CC.

Spoke with Allen over a week now and waiting for my PayPal credit and/or reply that it's processing. Give him a few more days before I bug him again. Sure he's busy.

BTW, mucho kudos on your victory. Not an easy task.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Lyn

Yeah, but I'm not getting younger and love to compete so I signed up for one event (SS) to avoid a fiasco repeat. I was gonna be there for TAP, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately, by opening the field beyond 128, it caused major problems for lots of folks and I was granted a refund by CC.

Spoke with Allen over a week now and waiting for my PayPal credit and/or reply that it's processing. Give him a few more days before I bug him again. Sure he's busy.

BTW, mucho kudos on your victory. Not an easy task.

Thanks Tom,

The majority of the guys I know thought the Super Seniors was easy. Reminded them of the old saying "old age and treacherly beats youth and exuberance every time" :eek: ! Don't understand why some think just because you're older, you can't play. Love to have some of them step up to the table with you, Don Steele, Eddie Richardson, Steve Lillis, Mike Massey, Bill Mason and a few others our age. Anyway, trust Allen and his crew. If he said you will get a refund, you will.

Lyn