7 foot Diamond Table

Guiddds

Does anyone know where to buy a diamond pool table, been looking for awhile with no luck. Im in the Toronto area. Thanks

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appreciate the response. Already spoke to Heath. He's got no used tables at the moment.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Appreciate the response. Already spoke to Heath. He's got no used tables at the moment.

Sorry I wasn't trying to sound rude Gideon, I think I may have come across that way.

He sells new tables but I figured he may have a contact for used tables.

Good luck to you, I sold my table and am downsizing to a barbox, I'll be on the prowl for one this summer.

Maybe Don at first choice knows of something used available? I think he's out of Mississuaga now

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry I wasn't trying to sound rude Gideon, I think I may have come across that way.

He sells new tables but I figured he may have a contact for used tables.

Good luck to you, I sold my table and am downsizing to a barbox, I'll be on the prowl for one this summer.

Maybe Don at first choice knows of something used available? I think he's out of Mississuaga now

Such a Canadian post! We are so polite!!

No, I didn't read your post as rude in any way. I just figured I would let people know that Heath doesn't have any at the moment. Also, I get the impression that any used tables Heath gets are the "tournament used" tables, which get you a small discount on new but not a big discount.

Unfortunately, a decent discount on the quite expensive new table price is likely going to require finding one in a hall that is closing or from a person moving.

Jingus

Joe Eh
Don is now the proud owner of Shooterville in Burlington. Justin has taken over First Choice now located in Oakville.