My 7 year old received his custom Pechauer today

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 7 year old received his custom JPechauer today

So my 7 year old has been playing now for almost 4 months, JPechauer Custom Cues has sponsored & built him a cue and it arrived today. I took my son Jin to Felt (our local pool hall) and hid the box with the cue behind the register.

When a few regulars that know him had come in they gathered around, I brought out the box to let him unwrap his surprise.

48" total length, G2 tip, 15oz - looks like it was off a jp19-n and re-worked on to his specs.

Big thank you to JPechauer and Team for putting in the work on Jin's cue, Felt Bar and staff, Gerards Pool Hall for free pool time, and his trainer/coach and mentor... Samm (Diep) Vidal Claramunt.
https://youtu.be/0C8E8jQEXuM
EDIT 9/28/17 - GC 4 purchased used, will have it delivered and setup in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• 20170922_182802-25.jpg
    20170922_182802-25.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 878
  • 20170922_182826-25.jpg
    20170922_182826-25.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 877
  • 20170922_183021-25.jpg
    20170922_183021-25.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 876
  • 20170922_183029-25.jpg
    20170922_183029-25.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 873
  • 20170922_183624-25.jpg
    20170922_183624-25.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 875
Last edited:

cscott67

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They say…..

The sign of a good pool player is a miss-spent youth!! ;o) He looks happy and it is great that you are supporting him in what he chooses!

(my dad never thought much of pool and looked down upon it. I was in my late twenties winning tournaments before I ever heard him say my son is a good player)

A great gift and a fond memory for you both! S

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone.... He is obviously more than just thrilled.

Very cool thing you did, and thumbs up to Pechauer again supporting kids.

Exactly, they are heavily involved with the youth events and such. Always stepping up supporting the next generation.

Tokyo-dave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats papa. Still hoping I can make it down there to hit some with you guys.

Dave (camera with a stick)

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah he did haha, that was his Christening. We talked about that later and I asked him what if he had missed. He didn't understand lol.

Bad juju :eek: if he would have mis-cued but he didn't. :) It's one of many stop shots that he has practiced at least 200 times now.

So my 7 year old has been playing now for almost 4 months, JPechauer Custom Cues has sponsored & built him a cue and it arrived today. I took my son Jin to Felt (our local pool hall) and hid the box with the cue behind the register.

When a few regulars that know him had come in they gathered around, I brought out the box to let him unwrap his surprise.

48" total length, G2 tip, 15oz - looks like it was off a jp19-n and worked on to his specs.

Big thank you to JPechauer and Team for putting in the work on Jin's cue, Felt Bar and staff, Gerards Pool Hall for free pool time, and his trainer/coach and mentor... Samm (Diep) Vidal Claramunt.

He is very lucky, to have a father who cares so much about the game that he loves to play. That is a beautiful pair of cues on the table. Samm Diep as his coach? I am very jealous, lol. Love her. I wish that I had a really good coach as a kid (who deeply loved the game of pool). I had a father, or anyone to help me with my game (only had my natural talent, and love for the game).

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Great story! I wonder if Pechauer will make this for other customers? I can see other parents in your position, wanting a high quality custom cue for their child as well.

Youthbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J. Pechauer is an awesome cue and really take care of the kids. Congrats to your son and hope that his excitement for the game stays strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's really cool Pechauer did that for your boy. My 3 year old grandson just moved in with me and he has that sparkle in his eyes. I'll have to get him a custom cue like you got for your boy in a couple years. He's banned from the pool room for now after picking up a ball from the table and tossing it across the room. Just sitting with him watching videos for now until he learns how to listen a little better. The break is his favorite right now, he jumps and screams everytime someone breaks the balls. lol