Thank you Cj and Ekkes!

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys have made plsying the game of pool fun. Your thoughts on the different aspects of the game have made it easier getting payed off from practice.

Thanks

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@krychekrowe

Thanks for your nice words!
I am sure that a lot of people will benefit from the new approaches of TOI and the SEE-SYSTEM if they will put enough time into it!
I had hundreds of thankful e- mails and so I am sure will have C.J
I bought the ppv of TOI too and started to incorperate it into my SEE-SYSTEM but still need some time to automize it.

By the way I am happy to announce that Scott Rohleder will be the first man in the USA that will represent the See-System in Florida (Jacksonville)
In case anyone wants to learn SEE live- feel free to contact him via pm or e-mails for personal lessons.
Pm: Scottjen26. / E-mail: SRohleder@pssd.com

Thanks again as you made my day:) and keep on shooting!

Ekkes

Last edited:

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For me personally the see system helped me figure out my alignment. The toi got me back to basics, a place I had never been before.

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TOI and SEE

You can incoorperate TOI into the SEE-SYSTEM by adjusting your sighting lines. CJ. takes center to center for shallow angles and center to edge for angles that are steeper than 30° and creates each angle by adjusting the amount of inside. With SEE you can just take your sighting lines and adjust them until they fit for the deflection of TOI and your personal cue/stroke!It works just the same as before. You can take any components like stroke (stun/follow/draw) into account too.
Just go down a notch in each category when using TOI-
1. CATEGORXY shadow to shadow on same side (or center to center or edge to same edge) +TOI
2. CATEGORY shadow to shadow crosswise + TOI
3. CATEGORY edge to edge crosswidse + TOI

until you find the necessary amount of needed acceleration and amount of inside for your stroke and cue...