New Superior Cues Wrap--Tipped Bison Taupe

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
New Superior Cues wrap--Tipped Bison Taupe. This is wonderful full grain American Buffalo leather that has a very light embossing and a bright side of medium sheen finish with hand applied tipping for a slight two-tone effect. I had this color made to replace Spanish Bull Taupe which is no longer available. Tipped Bison Taupe is an exceptional choice for birdseye maple or hard curly maple cues and will look great with other woods as well, including ebony. Comfortable feel on the hand and easy to install. Singles are $19.00. When ordered in any combination 12 wraps, the price is $16.00. Tipped Bison Taupe is the 4th new color in the new Tipped Bison line which also includes, wine, dark grey and cognac.

Attachments

• TbisTaupe.jpg
    TbisTaupe.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 418

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
New Superior Cues wrap--Tipped Bison Taupe. This is wonderful full grain American Buffalo leather that has a very light embossing and a bright side of medium sheen finish with hand applied tipping for a slight two-tone effect. I had this color made to replace Spanish Bull Taupe which is no longer available. Tipped Bison Taupe is an exceptional choice for birdseye maple or hard curly maple cues and will look great with other woods as well, including ebony. Comfortable feel on the hand and easy to install. Singles are $19.00. When ordered in any combination 12 wraps, the price is $16.00. Tipped Bison Taupe is the 4th new color in the new Tipped Bison line which also includes, wine, dark grey and cognac.

Another fantastic offering from one of the best in the business. Looking good Martin. :cool:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Any chance this has the feel that elephant ear has?

The wrap looks great. Do you have any pictures of one of these installed?

Thanks

Kevin

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, This wrap feels comfortable like any if the Bison leather wraps. It does not have the "bite" elephant ear tends to have. Elephant ear is unique in that respect. The Tipped Bison Taupe wrap is so new, nobody has installed one on a cue. I'm looking forward to seeing that myself. I'm expecting this wrap to be fairly popular. Thanks.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, if you don't want to go with EE, Martin sells a Spanish Bull wrap, that is simply phenomenal from both a look and feel perspective, IMO.
Best regards.
Joe P

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Kevin, if you don't want to go with EE, Martin sells a Spanish Bull wrap, that is simply phenomenal from both a look and feel perspective, IMO.
Best regards.
Joe P

I like the "bite" that elephant ear has. Does the Spanish Bull or any other wrap have that quality to it?

Thanks

Kevin

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the "bite" that elephant ear has. Does the Spanish Bull or any other wrap have that quality to it?

Thanks

Kevin

I would say that it is closer than Bison, IMO. I prefer wrapless, but if I had to pick a wrap, it would be EE, followed by Spanish Bull. Good luck. Hope this helps.
:cool: