PPV - Oct 5-8 Chohan vs Orcollo 2 One Pocket Race to 40

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Going to be an unbelievable match with over $100,000 on the line!!!

Event Pass will be 29.95
Day passes are 14.95

Jeremy Jones will be the lead on commentary and there will be a variety of guests joining in.

Attachments

• chohan3.jpg
    chohan3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,318

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly the best part of this event on top of two great monsters giving everything they've got in an epic rematch is double j Jeremy jones on lead commentary :)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly the best part of this event on top of two great monsters giving everything they've got in an epic rematch is double j Jeremy jones on lead commentary :)

That's right Jeremy Jones will be breaking down the shots in the PoolActionTV commentary booth along with several special guests including: Larry Schwartz,Ray Hansen, Chris Gentile and more!!!

21231755_10156562751390898_4734617009254604103_n.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When can you buy this event and watch on azbilliards?
PPV passes for this event to watch online will be available a few days before the event i will post all the purchase info here in this thread.

If you plan on attending in person seats are very limited now.

LIMITED SEATING! CALL NOW! DAYNE MILLER for event info 864-497-2951

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Will you be offering refunds if the bandwidth is poor? I'm glad to buy this, but if it is unwatchable with garbage internet (like so many rooms tend to have) - I don't want to be the guy getting stuck.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will you be offering refunds if the bandwidth is poor? I'm glad to buy this, but if it is unwatchable with garbage internet (like so many rooms tend to have) - I don't want to be the guy getting stuck.
PoolActionTV has alternate sources of internet from Mobile hotspots as backups from different company's so if the venue internet is bad the show will still be good.

PoolActionTV has a SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Policy so if you don't like what you paid for you get your money back 100% in full.

Last edited:

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
refunds for bad streams

refunds for bad streams

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex vs Robocop One Pocket match is only two days away now.

Event Passes are now on Sale!!

If you like One Pocket this match is as good as it gets guys.

Jeremy Jones will be doing the commentary :thumbup:

Check out the 90 day pass as it Includes all the great upcoming events including Orcollo vs Chohan 1p. (Best Value)

PPV Passes available here ↪ www.PoolActionTV.com

sampb888089204c78136.jpg

POOLACTION TV LOGO.jpg

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
PoolActionTV has alternate sources of internet from Mobile hotspots as backups from different company's so if the venue internet is bad the show will still be good.

PoolActionTV has a SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Policy so if you don't like what you paid for you get your money back 100% in full.

That's right Terry. 100% satisfaction.

Cue time has good internet though PLUS , as you mentioned, I also carry hot spots from multiple carriers. We streamed the Dixieland Classic from here and it was flawless.

Thanks Terry! We really appreciate your help getting the word out!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
is that the same as last time or was it a standard side pro cut?

We special ordered a new Diamond Pro Am 9ft with 4.25" pockets & simonis 860 cloth. Players will be using new Centenial Ball set with Pro Cup Cue Ball.

Ray