both players in their prime years, which would be your dream match?

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pick a player from the yester years of billiard/carom/snooker vs today's players and who would you pick for an exhibition? Can be any discipline you want.

Would love to see Irving Crane or Mosconi vs Harriman/Thorsten/Niels/Schdimt in a race to 1,000

Ronnie O Sullivan vs Steve Davis would've been a fun match.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Eddie Taylor playing anyone a round robin event with 5 different disciplines. Banks/one pocket/14.1/nine ball and 3 cushion.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
D. West vs R. Greenleaf
Young S. Hendry Vs Young R.O'sulilvan
W. Hoppe vs T. Blomdahl

I thought that exhibitionist match with Mizerack vs Davis was pretty fun to watch, you ever seen it?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Can't come up with anybody to play Walter Lindrum that doesn't need weight.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
I like the Ronnie Allen vs Efren, but I would have loved to see Buddy Hall vs Luther Lassiter for some big stacks!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I'd love to see Worst vs. Lassiter. I know Lassiter ducked him but these two in their primes would be some kinda match up.

btw the Ronnie Allen/ Efren matchup would be epically epic!

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I was told the Knoxville bear was barred from any 9 or ten ball ring games at Johnston City, barred ????????????....................no one else was.:thumbup:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eddie Taylor playing anyone a round robin event with 5 different disciplines. Banks/one pocket/14.1/nine ball and 3 cushion.

The bear might have been my pick too.

Apparently, he'd stop thru my area to share a bottle with the locals from time to time.

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Bank Pool Eddie Taylor vs Vernon Elliot and or Bugs. Tony Fargo vs Truman Hogue

One pocket Jimmy Reid vs Artie B.
Ronnie Allen vs any of the heavy hitters today.

Nine ball would have to be Lasister vs Worst or Worst vs Willis.

As far as laying it down and getting the money goes would love to have seen Corbread Red, Pancho, Detroit Whitey do their thing.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jean Balukas versus any women player anyone can think of.........she was the gender equivalent
to Willie Mosconi........the other match is Willie vs. the entire pool world........anyone and everyone.