My new Ariel Carmeli

feltfeeler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my second Carmeli and probably not my last! I have had this for about 3 months, I love the balance and the hit is amazing!
9364800837200593c0859850d76a8c53.jpg
ce077a4a944f4984414f1c5f05fb86af.jpg
8d09f847a14e6980192d6d78cef40e0e.jpg
487cd6f4590c1e726a1403f6f890915c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the 3rd photo of the cue where the shaft and butt are screwed together, was this cue
screwed tight? The fit of the two collars should be seamless and it looks like it wasn't or
at least in the photo it doesn't appear to be. His cue workmanship is usually very good.

feltfeeler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may not have had it tight, it is a seamless fit when tight! His workmanship is second to none!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Play

I picked up a 6 point Carmeli a few months ago and can 't put it down , I love the way it plays . Good luck on your cue I love the design.

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the 3rd photo of the cue where the shaft and butt are screwed together, was this cue
screwed tight? The fit of the two collars should be seamless and it looks like it wasn't or
at least in the photo it doesn't appear to be. His cue workmanship is usually very good.

All joint ends have a slight bevel with a very fine file. This is to prevent the finish from lifting or seperating when there is impact. One of the first things he taught me when I worked in his shop. A lot of so called cue makers dont do this, as I have repaired many shafts where the finish is coming off or has lifted from leaving a sharp edge on the collar.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ariel's cues are made to play really good. He's careful about overall construction and wood/ shaft selection. I still have my Ariel because it is a superb player. Would have sold it long ago if I didn't think so. Glad to hear you are enjoying the cue.