What are you working on now?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Today I started my new line of miniature pool cues. I always take a few to the Mosconi cup. Pat Fleming and Allison Fisher received theirs in 2015.

As far as my game goes I am working on my concentration.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well sucking down a pint of vodka, but when I'm not I work on simalir , except I work on the timing of that and my stroke , so I get it timed CB OB CB OB CB OB so I'm on the backstroke pause fire

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hitting my irons better currently.

Well, you better cover them with leather or you're gonna ruin your balls....

IMG_4765.JPG

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Learning how to be a vertical player. Taking a nice conducive angle and making the CB go to a spot in every direction with vertical cue strikes. Take the very highest cue position and then the very lowest draw back position, measure those angles and then drive the CB to a ball width all the way around with just vertical cue tips on the CB. Once this becomes a routine, it's almost able to get shape everywhere on the table with just a vertical cue tip on the CB with just speed control.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Learning how to be a vertical player. Taking a nice conducive angle and making the CB go to a spot in every direction with vertical cue strikes. Take the very highest cue position and then the very lowest draw back position, measure those angles and then drive the CB to a ball width all the way around with just vertical cue tips on the CB. Once this becomes a routine, it's almost able to get shape everywhere on the table with just a vertical cue tip on the CB with just speed control.

That's good stuff.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Ball making fell off. Put the reducers in last night. Working on getting it back.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Today I started my new line of miniature pool cues. I always take a few to the Mosconi cup. Pat Fleming and Allison Fisher received theirs in 2015.

As far as my game goes I am working on my concentration.

Seems like there would be a good market for that.

I was working hard on concentration back in the spring by just seeing how many balls I could continuously run while each shot making sure I followed my routine to a T. My biggest challenge is my dog, she can't go more than 8-10 balls w out coming over to me w a toy wanting to play.

Regardless it has paid off.

How you working on it?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Seems like there would be a good market for that.

I was working hard on concentration back in the spring by just seeing how many balls I could continuously run while each shot making sure I followed my routine to a T. My biggest challenge is my dog, she can't go more than 8-10 balls w out coming over to me w a toy wanting to play.

Regardless it has paid off.

How you working on it?

I started playing the Ghost on a tight Diamond 9fter. I beat the 5 ball Ghost and then the 6 ball Ghost and have recently been besting the 7 ball Ghost. It takes concentration to continue to improve at this drill. It is also measurable and somewhat entertaining. I live in an area where there are no other players so its easy to get board and quit playing unless I have a goal.

As far as a market for my cues...its there but weak. I am the only one in the world that makes mini cues so that might tell you something:embarrassed2:.

Attachments

• IMG_8587.jpg
    IMG_8587.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 313

buckets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I started playing the Ghost on a tight Diamond 9fter. I beat the 5 ball Ghost and then the 6 ball Ghost and have recently been besting the 7 ball Ghost. It takes concentration to continue to improve at this drill. It is also measurable and somewhat entertaining. I live in an area where there are no other players so its easy to get board and quit playing unless I have a goal.

As far as a market for my cues...its there but weak. I am the only one in the world that makes mini cues so that might tell you something:embarrassed2:.

how much do you sell 'em for and what's the overall size?

because these are sweeeeeeeeeet

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Working on coming off the rails with consistency, not holding balls anymore but trying for over and back position on the next. But to be accurate off the rail and hit your mark on the opposite rail is the goal.

This is obviously the bar that is set....

https://youtu.be/FI5l03eajpA

But right now in order to get there...getting more consistent using Bert Kinister's ladder drill...volume 32 and 33 of his video collection....
http://videos.bertkinister.com/video/volume-32-the-ladder/11343

I love how Bert approaches this part of 9 ball.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Currently working at beating the ghost races to 7 getting the 8 ...... with little luck.

Meanwhile @ work, I'm working on this..... from billet.
Approx 650 cubic inch
This is cubed....+.03" on critical faces, .06" on bores.

From 620 lbs to around 200 after done. Completely designed, processed, programmed, and machined, for about the last 8 months. :wink:

Attachments

• 20170811_133603.jpg
    20170811_133603.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 152