Hello

RuneSki

Registered
Hello,
My name is Rich Kochinski, I am 71 yrs. young , married, 2 grown twin boys (48 years old), retired and live in Howell N.J
I have 2 nine ft. pool tables, one with net pockets,the other with a ball return. One I refinished way back in 1975 and is in my basement, (net pockets ) one is apart and stored. I am trying to find some background on these tables. I got the first one when I was 12 yrs. old , paid ( my father paid) $25.00. I built a house around it :wink: actually for it.
They are made by G. Correale and Sons, 349 West Side Ave in Jersey City. If anyone knows how to get info. when made, company details,etc. I would sure appreciate some input.
Thank you for reading,
Rich

Last edited:

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I really like old tables... do you have any pictures of the two you have? It would make identification much easier

RuneSki

Registered
Hello,
Will try to post a pic. but not very good at that stuff, in the meantime, It is a 9 footer ( totals to outside of rails is 9 foot 2 in. and 5 ft. wide , playing surface is- 8 ft. 4.5 in.- long,- 4 ft. 2 in. wide. 3 piece , inch and a quarter or inch and an eighth slate ) - corrected to "white oak" wood and a brass diamond shaped emblem with the name G. Correale and Sons-349 West Side Ave Jersey City N.J is on the end rail
Diamond shaped spots on completed one, round spots on stored model .
Thank you for your interest.
Rich K.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum!

I would love pics as well.

I am guessing you have an old cue or two as well?

I really dig old cues.....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

RuneSki

Registered
Yeah,I have a few older 2 piece cues ,cheapies but I shoot with an older ( 1993 ) Mc Dermott E-G 6,also not too valuable but its mine.

Last edited: