Calling azbilliards out.

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cliff Joyner as we all should know by now has taken a stroke; he's not doing well. I have read some false reports on Cliff's status as many of you others may have read that he's doing well, which is total bullshit. Cliff is in the hospital in good spirits because he knows no other way. Yes, an attribute that he possesses which has made him one of the most well-liked players in professional pool. Cliff has given us close to thirty years of entertainment; he's traveled to just about every tournament in the past thirty years and also has played in every major city in the U.S.A. lets show him some love and help him with his medical expenses. Let AZBilliards be recognized for not only the largest pool site in the world but also a place that supports the champions that play the game. Yes, I'm calling you all out.

There has been a fundraiser set up for Cliff by a young lady by the name of Heather Bryant the fundraisers' organizer; please respond with a small donation. There are over 42,000 forum members here on AZBilliards, yes, 42,000 members, let us try to donate a little something even if it's as little as $20 or even $10, anything. Please, let's make a collective effort and help a man that's not capable of doing it himself, he's desperately in need of help.

Default Bryant Billiards fund raiser for Cliff
https://www.youcaring.com/cliffjoyne...ingcom:share

Thank you for reading this, now lets "Make It Happen"

If the link is not working go to search funraisers (on top of page) and put in Cliff Joyner.

Refer to post#3 the link is working there.:eek:

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heather Bryant is Hillbilly's wife, and they are both good people. I am usually leery of online fundraisers,

but am confident in this one. Lets help Cliff out, I know too many people he has helped out himself over the

years.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is heartwarming to see the pool community pull together to help one of our own.

Wishing Cliff a speedy recovery!

memphisbill

"Southaven Rec Center"
Silver Member
Prayers to Cliff from SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER. Cliff brought so much entertainment and competition to our room. Get well and "play hard".

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Yes....there should be 55k in the account if you ask me bare ****ing minimum to consider ourselves worth al the constant talk of why it ain’t in the olympics and blah blah.

Cut the shit put up or shut up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good message!

Yes....there should be 55k in the account if you ask me bare ****ing minimum to consider ourselves worth al the constant talk of why it ain’t in the olympics and blah blah.

Cut the shit put up or shut up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message is spot on. I have seen conversations 10 pages long about nothing, trivial BS..., this is the time to prove that our game has as much heart as any.

I'm in and I am calling everybody that I know, I am also asking in person every player that I know who has watched him play or even mentioned his name.

I will have my lap top with me and I am asking everyone to contribute on the spot!

kor b

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SINGLE PAYER UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE
Fixes all the concerns we have in these scenarios.
It shouldn't matter if a person is liked in their chosen field or if they have been a faithful devout Christian.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right!

It shouldn't matter if a person is liked in their chosen field or if they have been a faithful devout Christian.

Single Payer Universal Health Care is for the politicians ONLY, not the public.., Its to expensive for the public.., Sad!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HEY, NO political crap please........................

Save that for NPR section. This is about a fellow player in trouble. Either donate or bounce.

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you to all that have donated, it makes me feel good to know that some people/players are genuinely concerned about a man that has given his entire life to a game that all of us loved and responded positively. Let's keep this ball rolling and make a statement that pool as the whole has to get up and take notice. Thank you AZBilliards.

Bill Incardona