Best YouTube Matches

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I usually watch Earl Strickland, Francisco Bustamante or Efren Reyes matches whenever I get on youtube. I'd like to expand my viewing. I'd appreciate input on what your favorite match is on youtube. Perhaps you might select best 8 ball match, best 9 ball match, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Raider510

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
search "Bar table 2012 championships" on youtube. good matches on there, its like watching a prelim to the upcoming Men's open 8 ball singles at the BCAPL Championships in May :thumbup:

Should provide you with some solid hours of entertainment, high quality video feeds too with good commentary.

incognito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just look for the game you like, 8-ball, 9-ball, one pocket, etc. Watch some players you haven't watched before. There's no shortage of great players to watch. Some of the players you've never heard of play just as good as the big name players you mentioned.

I usually watch Earl Strickland, Francisco Bustamante or Efren Reyes matches whenever I get on youtube. I'd like to expand my viewing. I'd appreciate input on what your favorite match is on youtube. Perhaps you might select best 8 ball match, best 9 ball match, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
You may have seen it already, but it's hands down one of my favorites...

Pro Billiards Tour Legends of 9-Ball: Efren Reyes v. Jim Rempe

Bonus points with the Miz...

Holy crap! How had I not watched that before. So much win in that video. Great match? Check. One of my all time favorite players, Jim Rempe? Check. Mizerak and Varner doing commentary? Check. Thanks for posting that. BTW does anybody know what network that was broadcast on? I don't see ESPN logos anywhere, and I see a banner that says PRIME but a Google search returned nada.