Help me please.

yesyura

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I mentioned before, I am going to US Open 9 Ball on 22nd thru 28th of this month.
I will have 10' verhoeven in the vender's area. Purpose of this event is simple. Let the pool players roll carom balls.

Here is my issue to solve. Not only have pool players play real carom, also I want to show concept of the game and some basic shots. I will have 40" flat tv.

Now, what would be the best way to run video, of course I will be alone. I can't afford to hire anyone after all the expense.

Please give me an idea to make this better event. DVD player, lab top computer, iPad,
whatever I have to have, I will bring it.

Thank you in advance.

billiard dave 7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are trying to get someone to inspect our Gabriel table, take down to the heating grid, and set up correct. Cloth ( royal Pro ) is already in house. We could arrange to have table taken down to below slates for troubleshooting. I would be available to man your booth at no charge while you are away helping us. I could do this in uniform of the USBA to give pro impression even though I am not a pro. I could introduce the sport to all that inquire interest. Some house billiard cues would need to be made available for use. As a separate note, Is there going to be another Qualifier at the Expo like last year?

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yura , Dave is one of the Good Guy! Just ask Dieckman.

billiard dave 7 is the person with the Knowledge.. to help you while in Tidewater area.
Good Luck with you venture. Depending how many vendor pass you're allow for helpers.

billiard dave 7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any chance that Diamond could get the table up to the vendor area with the fork lifts, etc that they will be using anyway? Do you have any relations with Greg?