Very Unique Matcase -Marc Turcasso-

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
A little Blast from the past. This was a case Marc made for a raffle here on AZ many moons ago (when they were allowed :wink:) to match a custom cue Keith and I created to help a friend of mine who's daughter was going through cancer. This case a testament to just how great Marc is at not only leather work, matching a theme, but also thinking out of the box. Absolutely LOVE how he replaced the slide on top with the leather draw string top!!. Purely superb! Enjoy....
(Though Marc supplied the case (Thank you AGAIN sooo much!!), props can also go to John Barton for his work on the "shell" that was used :smile:)

P.S. For those who might ask, Tessa my buddies daughter, is totally fine now!!!!! Thanks to ALL who supported this effort!!!

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I am pleased to get news that she is well. It was nice to be able to be part of a project that helped someone out. Someone has a fine set up for pool to boot!

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I am pleased to get news that she is well. It was nice to be able to be part of a project that helped someone out. Someone has a fine set up for pool to boot!

Thank YOU Marc for helping. It meant the world to her family...and me!!:)

As for the one who is now "fine" well if you remember the winner re-donated the package for another raffle. The following winner wanted to do the same but I told them it was enough just knowing they wanted to.

Some really great folks here on AZ.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
That weave-like design is exquisite. I didn't see the original raffle, but glad things had a good turn.

All the best,
H