Archived Cue Catalogs

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thanks! I plan on spending alot more time over here.

I do have some information on a few of the rebranded cues. As I put it together I will post.

Thanx....I have been a Viking dealer....90s....I have a friend who plays with a very old Viking.
I would like this thread to be a sticky.

It takes Hart to found a cue company

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be wonderful. :thumbup:

The Viking comeback is a great American story and Viking has a firm place in American cue history.

For Viking, or a representative of Viking, to be involved in keeping cue history alive is really a great thing and I am sure many will appreciate it.

One of the things that's hard to find out about is some of the cues Viking has made that were "re-branded". Any resources or info on that would be stupendous. For example, there was a line of Lou Butera cues made by Viking and many people think they were imports, even "cheap" ones, and they are actually very decent Viking cues. I have one that has a 9 vinyl veneer stack, really a cool cue, made by Viking.

I am excited by your interest. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I just found a flyer for "Madison Custom Cues"... made for a foreign market. I will scan and post soon. Is there a good host that is used around here?

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure about hosts. The normal suspects I guess. I often use my Google account to host pics.

I am looking at contributing server space to this project. I have a server lease already and have more than enough space.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member

Attachments

• Richard Black.jpg
    Richard Black.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 377

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a Richard Black brochure to add, circa 1981 to 1982. This is the era that truly launched Richard to do more complicated, as well as his traditional designs.

All the best,
WW
Added. Thanks for the input.

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Request...

I have a request. Does anyone out there have access to the Mueller Recreational Products printed catalog circa 2005-2006? I am looking in particular for the references to the Armed Forces cues that were made by Viking for Mueller. The models were the MC04-A, MC04-AF, MC04-M and MC04-N.