What's in your JB Case? - WIN A CASE.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
This contest is only open to those of you who are JB Case owners.

1. Post a nice clear picture of your case and all the stuff that's in it.

2. Tell us where you play most.

This contest will run continuously. Each month we will pick a winner. For the first month we gave away a $1000 case.

Please keep the pictures to 800pixels wide so we don't have to scroll sideways.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN WIN:

A $200 Custom Rugged Case. - $200 to spend at JB Cases any way that you choose.

img_0885.jpg

img_0054_1.jpg

You can design your case here https://jbcases.com/design-styles.html

(this case has been won)
A $1000 Custom Case - $1000 to spend on any amount of JB Cases that you want. Keep those pictures coming.

Like this -

balance-a-front.jpg

or this

brettsbaby-b-back.jpg

or

deadwood-a-front.jpg

or

fireproof-for-the-mason-a1-f.jpg

AND BONUS:

I will give away an Ultimate Rugged case for the best picture. A secret committee without me on it will make that choice. So.....if you're not happy with the pictures you posted you can always put in new ones.

---------------------------

Because so many have asked I want to clarify which cases qualify.

Cases made in my shop:

JB Cases with the JB Logo on the outside.
Basic and Ultimate Rugged Cases with the made-by-JB Cases logo in the lid.
GTF Cases with tan logos, inlcuding GTF-KopyKat cases. (all GTF are ok for this contest)
J.Flowers Tribute Cases with serial numbers from 2008-2009 and ones with 2013 stamped in the center of the logo.
JB Cases Prototypes bought from us.
Fury Classic Cases with JB Cases Logo on the Handle.

Cases I designed/modified but which are not part of this contest:

Some Sterling Cases
Wave Cases
J.Flowers made by Jiasen

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
This contest is only open to those of you who are JB Case owners.

1. Post a nice clear picture of your case and all the stuff that's in it.

2. Tell us where you play most.

This contest will run all of January and on Jan 31st I will put all the entrants into a hat and pick a winner. I may pick several runner ups as well.

I just ordered mine on Friday...ship that bad boy and I will stock it and post pics.

Waaaaaiiiiittt fooooorrrrr meeeeee!

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'll be taking pics with my iPhone and posting via my iPhone, so I won't be able adhere to that rule. And I'd assume a few others will be doing the same. Will edit my post later to attach the pics.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I'll be taking pics with my iPhone and posting via my iPhone, so I won't be able adhere to that rule. And I'd assume a few others will be doing the same. Will edit my post later to attach the pics.

You can set the resolution on the Iphone either through the native app other Iphone apps to make the size palatable for the forum. Thanks a lot for participating!

d.p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But the cue that I bought the history case for isn't done yet :(

I guess I'll just post the 4x8

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
You can set the resolution on the Iphone either through the native app other Iphone apps to make the size palatable for the forum. Thanks a lot for participating!

-
I've found a few ways to make a picture smaller with the iPhone with out a app.
Either snap a picture of the picture by taking a screen shot and edit that photo in edit- crop while viewing to make it smaller or email the photo to yourself and the iphone will ask you which size you would like to send the photo via email.

I'd post a pic of what's in my case but it still in Jb's oven.

Rob.M

JC

Coos Cues
Will the winner then have to fill his redundant case up with redundant gear to enter the next contest?

JC

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im in

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg
John, First thanks for the opportunity to win a case. My Barton Case, Cues are a Jerry Oliver converted Titlist and a Jericho Break Jump cue. A Q-Claw with a chalk pouch, spare chalk box, Case knife and a Willard's Tip shaper. Mostly shoot at home, except for league nights. Then its the Ivory Room, Garden City MI. Thanks again Charlie D
PS. Cant wait to get the new tube material for my other case

Last edited:

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
Here are pics of a JB Rugged case. This thing is build like a BEAST...Rugged is certainly the right name for this case.

Inside this week is my Leon Sly Wrapless Hoppe, my OB J-108, and my Thomas Break Cue, a red circle cue ball, a measel ball, a set of digital calipers, my It's George tool, and a few pieces of Blue Diamond & Blue Masters chalk.

Where I play most is The Billiard Den in Richardson, TX.

Player Rick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine should be here in a day or two. I'll move stuff over and post! Thanks John.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Will the winner then have to fill his redundant case up with redundant gear to enter the next contest?

JC

:) if he or she wants to. More cases more chances to win.

John, if i use multiple JB cases, shall I put them on one pic ? ;)

You can do multiple posts. Each one will count as one entry.

But the cue that I bought the history case for isn't done yet :(

I guess I'll just post the 4x8

It counts.

Is a GTF case a JB case. If they are, apparently I have 2 of them.

For the purpose of this contest yes sir.

I have a JB interior, does that qualify? :thumbup:

Well, although I think the interior is the most important part I have to say no.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm...

I have a J. Flowers tribute case, but it is by Jiasen. Does that count, or should I wait for the next contest?

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
I will post pics when mine arrives. Any day I hope. I have been a long time hold out but caved.