Gold Winners Named

Jerry Forsyth

We have five brand-new Gold Members to whom we will be sending prizes. Our winners this month are: bbb, j2pac, ChopStick, Mr. Bond, and ctyhntr. bbb won first place, j2pac took second and the rest all share 3-5th place.

Our Gold Member Giveaway now features Accu-Stats Videos with a twist. The twist is that with most DVD giveaways the winner does not get to choose the prize. But with AZB you do. So all of our Gold Member Winners have won their choice of any Accu-Stats video in the entire Accu-Stats library. We will send each winner an Accu-Stats catalog and they may then choose their free video. As an extra bonus, should the winner see more than one video that they would really like to have then they will get 50% off of every video they order when they order their free one. That offer is not limited to a low number of titles. It is 50% off for as many as you wish to get on that first order!

Plus, the First-Place Gold Member (bbb) has also won a Lucasi Custom Cue, Model LZ2008, the Zero Flexpoint Cue. This cue has an antigue-stained super birdseye maple forearm with six-point ebony, white polymer and black-veined recon stone inlays.

Our second-place winner (j2pac) will receive a JB “Rugged” case that is a rarity. Inside the case lid JB has installed the AZB logo. Less than a dozen of these were made.

If you would like to become a Gold Member and qualify for these drawings just go HERE and GO GOLD!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats to the winners.....could have been me...but my Gold expired.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to the lucky gold members! Very good rewards to some of the nicest guys on board :rolleyes:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When typing last post just happened to look and see I'm no longer gold. It seems to me i recall getting an e-mail orsomething last year.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you Azbilliards

What an incredible gift!
My sincere thanks for all that you guys do here at the site! You are truly a credit to the pool community. I would also like to thank JB, for the special logo, on what I am sure will be a fantastic case!
I really needed a smile today, and this certainly did the trick!
Best regards to you all. :)
Thank you again.
Joe P

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
What an incredible gift!
My sincere thanks for all that you guys do here at the site! You are truly a credit to the pool community. I would also like to thank JB, for the special logo, on what I am sure will be a fantastic case!
I really needed a smile today, and this certainly did the trick!
Best regards to you all. :)
Thank you again.
Joe P

WOW> Congrats Joe. You're getting a great case :thumbup:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Nice gifts, glad to see more Gold Give Aways too. Congrats to the winners, you guys got some nice stuff. I became a Gold Member since its inception mainly because of the Gold G/A, I dont really use any of the other benefits. Let me see how that works out for me, 3 Gold subscriptions so far and still batting a 1000% for being a Gold loser. :thumbup: Oh well, I just keep telling myself that the Gold membership is the right thing to do to support my favorite website. :)

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Jackpot!

Wow what a nice thing for folks....Accustats Matches!

And you get to pick the ones you want! Thats pretty darn strong in my opinion!

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
We have five brand-new Gold Members to whom we will be sending prizes. Our winners this month are: bbb, j2pac, ChopStick, Mr. Bond, and ctyhntr. bbb won first place, j2pac took second and the rest all share 3-5th place.

Awesome! Thanks for the notification! I will be choosing my Accu-Stats DVD soon.

By the way, you misspelled my username. It's not "bbb" it's "PoolBum."

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
j2pac,

I am responding as the senior representative for the Sharked, Hustled and Ottaluk Audit Committee representing AzBilliards.

I am sorry to inform you that the envelopes were mistakenly switched before being handed to the moderator. Measureman actually was picked to receive the JB Case.

Due to this untimely error which was entirely out of our control, instead we will be sending you the latest Bruno Mars CD which you requested as a consolation gift.

Just my luck.....:sorry: :D

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
j2pac,

I am responding as the senior representative for the Sharked, Hustled and Ottaluk Audit Committee representing AzBilliards.

I am sorry to inform you that the envelopes were mistakenly switched before being handed to the moderator. Measureman actually was picked to receive the JB Case.

Due to this untimely error which was entirely out of our control, instead we will be sending you the latest Bruno Mars CD which you requested as a consolation gift.

I think we're gonna' need to bring in Warren Beatty and Steve Harvey to clear this up.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Our Gold Member Giveaway now features Accu-Stats Videos with a twist. The twist is that with most DVD giveaways the winner does not get to choose the prize. But with AZB you do. So all of our Gold Member Winners have won their choice of any Accu-Stats video in the entire Accu-Stats library. We will send each winner an Accu-Stats catalog and they may then choose their free video. As an extra bonus, should the winner see more than one video that they would really like to have then they will get 50% off of every video they order when they order their free one. That offer is not limited to a low number of titles. It is 50% off for as many as you wish to get on that first order!

Plus, the First-Place Gold Member (bbb) has also won a Lucasi Custom Cue, Model LZ2008, the Zero Flexpoint Cue. This cue has an antigue-stained super birdseye maple forearm with six-point ebony, white polymer and black-veined recon stone inlays.

Our second-place winner (j2pac) will receive a JB “Rugged” case that is a rarity. Inside the case lid JB has installed the AZB logo. Less than a dozen of these were made.

If you would like to become a Gold Member and qualify for these drawings just go HERE and GO GOLD!
yahoooooooooooooooooooooo ....:):)
i think i will play power ball today too..:grin:
i am honored to win and happy to support AZB by being a gold member

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just my luck.....:sorry: :D

IMG_3433.JPG

"I'm sorry, but there are more deserving posters on NPR....so you're going to have to
share this with eleven others......choose your month wisely."

..at least you can pick the eleven winners

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
j2pac,

And another one deserving and getting a greenie!!!