Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Sen. Chris Christie, Gov. Justice(R) DHS Rick Perry, DOE Sec. Joe Manchin

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Sen. Chris Christie, Gov. Justice(R) DHS Rick Perry, DOE Sec. Joe Manchin
Old
  (#1)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sen. Chris Christie, Gov. Justice(R) DHS Rick Perry, DOE Sec. Joe Manchin - 08-12-2017, 05:51 AM

Add another R to the Senate when Gov. JJ appoints a R to replace Manchin.

Old
  (#2)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2017, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Add another R to the Senate when Gov. JJ appoints a R to replace Manchin.
Yep, the President's an old fox. Get Manchin out of the Senate, have Justice appoint a Republican to repeal Obamacare. Then fire Manchin from that job. And I'm sure Manchin's just another dumb hillbilly who's too dumb to figure this out. it's all good!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#3)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Yep, the President's an old fox. Get Manchin out of the Senate, have Justice appoint a Republican to repeal Obamacare. Then fire Manchin from that job. And I'm sure Manchin's just another dumb hillbilly who's too dumb to figure this out. it's all good!
He's got a tough row to hoe getting reelected in a +27 Trump state.

Old
  (#4)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-12-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
That ... or Manchin needs some cover for when he flips.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#5)
PRED
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2017, 08:59 AM

NJ Senator Martinez goes on trial virtually assuring an end to his Senate career. Chris Christie will appoint himself as Martinez's replacement.

Old
  (#6)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
That ... or Manchin needs some cover for when he flips.
I've been amused by the dedication of folks like Capito and Justice thus far who both swore they weren't swayed by partisan politics and were only interested in the welfare
of the West Virginia people and were lying through their teeth.
Manchin was talking the same jive. Now we see.

Old
  (#7)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
He's got a tough row to hoe getting reelected in a +27 Trump state.
The Republicans rode the seething hate most West Virginians had for for Obama into office.
Now that the geniuses in our fair state have figured out that Republicans are not the Party of the poor and want to take away their stuff , the honeymoon is losing its luster.
2-1 are pizzed at Justice's switch.
Most of us still have hope for Trump but that largely rests on his promises to restore the coal mines. And, of course, I voted for him for other reasons. I never believed that!

Old
  (#8)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
NJ Senator Martinez goes on trial virtually assuring an end to his Senate career. Chris Christie will appoint himself as Martinez's replacement.
That's a pretty tight timeframe that needs to be hit, though.

Trial starts in September. Christie is termed out in January.

If conviction occurs before that date in January, Menendez might appeal, and decline to resign.

If Christie does get the opportunity and appoints himself, he'll have to stand for election later that year in November (when Menendez term ends, but regardless of that, it's the next election anyway). He will lose and be out by the following January, I assume, because he is really hated now in NJ, and has about a 25% job approval rating.

“The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
― Garry Kasparov

"I am speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things." "I have the best words."
― Then-candidate Donald J. Trump

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: