What lighting do you have for your pool table?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have 2 of these. Lithonia 1245.

GT_313K340_00.jpg

The shielded light is even better. Perfect pool table light, inexpensive as well. The only trick is hanging it at the right height. I like around three feet above the table.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
The shielded light is even better. Perfect pool table light, inexpensive as well. The only trick is hanging it at the right height. I like around three feet above the table.

Yep, about the same height, just below eye level.

I've got a little plastic ninja that stands about an inch high on top of the light. If you come over and get raucus for whatever reason and knock the ninja off the light three times your kicked off the pool table. :thumbup:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some of these lights are really creative
the surf board is really great
i would love one of those

mark gregory built me a nice one to match a centenniel table,or anniversary
it has led lighting

it is in my den now,but someone bought my table
but the light is so nice my wife wants to keep it

i wish we could do pictures but i am a clutz

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond light

I have one of the old full size diamond lights above my 9 foot Diamond pro. I removed the old 8 foot fluorescent tubes and upgraded to new 8 foot LED tubes and love it.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is beautiful. Brunswick couldn't have done better. How well does it light the table when the room lights are off..?

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made each of mine specifically for each table. One is over the Gandy and the other is over the Brunswick.

Attachments

• Gandy Light.jpg
    Gandy Light.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 485
  • Brunswick Light.jpg
    Brunswick Light.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 471

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cheapo flourescent from home despot.

2 4' tubes.

Add a parabolic mirrored louver to it and that el cheapo will spread light across the table like a high-dollar Diamond table light. Mine is custom made, 4X8 feet with 4 of the 4x2 parabolic louvers.

Fastrs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is beautiful. Brunswick couldn't have done better. How well does it light the table when the room lights are off..?

Thank you.
The bulbs I used are T-8 and they illuminate the table very well. No shadows at all.

Fastrs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful job!! Are those Anniversary castings on the light or did you make those?

The corners are Anniversary castings. I got a deal on four broken pieces that I welded, blended and made mounting tabs.
The sides are from an Anniversary snooker table that I cut down to 9' then used the left overs for the ends.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Jagger!

Jagger!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1393.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked