Calcutta Payout

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No it's not. Never said, give me money or I'll dump, that's extortion. Doing what's in my best interest is just that, my best interest. If you OFFER me something to make that "interest" also in your favor, without me asking, then extortion never enters into it.
That's some sleazy, rationalizing shit right there.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I think this discussion has gone on so long and so many attempts have been made at explaining the same thing with different words...it has gotten to the point where we are a couple steps away from the original issue.

Bottom line: you catch more flies with honey. A win-win can be realized, or one can cash out that relationship early.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Well, I think this discussion has gone on so long and so many attempts have been made at explaining the same thing with different words...it has gotten to the point where we are a couple steps away from the original issue.

Bottom line: you catch more flies with honey. A win-win can be realized, or one can cash out that relationship early.

If you get a player in the action room calcutta do you send the player $$$$? No difference.

Without the fans, most likely there would be no Calcutta, so, the player should tip the buyer for making the calcutta possible. Now before you all go into without the tourney there would be no calcutta bs save it. If the player doesnt have enough confidence to buy himself why should the buyer......nevermind
Jason