Scott Lee

Shooter32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Counting down the days till my lesson with Scott !! Have a full day booked on the 19th and it can't get here fast enough, I know my sloppy stroke will be glad when the day finally comes ...

After reading all of the positive reviews and talking to Scott on the phone I'm definitely looking forward to it . I will post my review here after all is over .

John

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You will become different shooter, become a player, will play better pool, will look good.
You will have fun practicing the lesson. You'll get lots of compliments. You are doing the right thing. Congrats for taking an important step.

Shooter32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You will become different shooter, become a player, will play better pool, will look good.
You will have fun practicing the lesson. You'll get lots of compliments. You are doing the right thing. Congrats for taking an important step.

That all sounds like exactly what I'm after !! Lol ... I'm really looking forward to it .

Shooter32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the day has came and went !! Scott wore me out , he was still ready to teach , I think he could go all day and night !! I had to cry uncle my head was pounding from all of the new found knowledge that he gave me and I was mentally and physically drained . It was by far the best experience I could ask for , he is a super nice guy and a great instructor .
I can't wait to get started with all the mother drills and new found knowledge of my stroke and fundamentals he has provided me . I couldn't ask for more out of a lesson than what he provided , Scott goes above and beyond the call of duty !! I will definitely be having him come to see me again as soon as I get all of the information drilled home from this lesson , so I can move to the next level and beyond . Anyone that is serious about getting better you owe to yourself to call Scott , if he can't change your stroke and game for the better your beyond help !! :thumbup:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice review. These positive notes encourage the next person to be confident they did the right thing lining up with Scott.

Last edited: