richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it will and i hope it does, and i also hope everything goes great this year!

We cant lose the US OPEN!

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If people don't get paid again, im afraid it will be the end of the open.

Okay...let's do it again. Who didn't get paid yet?:scratchhead:

Shane was just in New Jersey in front of thousands of people. Did anyone ask him if he got paid? It would of been an easy way of getting the truth instead of spreading rumors.:deadhorse:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay...let's do it again. Who didn't get paid yet?:scratchhead:

Shane was just in New Jersey in front of thousands of people. Did anyone ask him if he got paid? It would of been an easy way of getting the truth instead of spreading rumors.:deadhorse:

I don't know that everyone is up to date or not but you know there were players waiting for their cash and that should never happen in any tournament let alone The US Open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

There are not rumors as you know that people had to wait to get paid. FACTS not rumors!!!!

Last edited:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know that everyone is up to date or not but you know there were players waiting for their cash and that should never happen in any tournament let alone The US Open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

There are not rumors as you know that people had to wait to get paid. FACTS not rumors!!!!

So who didn't get paid? Why bring up old news? Don't you think it was worked out between Barry and the Four players that were involved?

So what other tournament has been running more years and more successfully then the U.S. Open? There is none. So you want to keep complaining about one of the longest running shows in the country?

Players are always going to show up at this tournament and it doesn't matter who got paid or didn't get paid.

Get over it already.:rotflmao1:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So who didn't get paid? Why bring up old news? Don't you think it was worked out between Barry and the Four players that were involved?

SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED

So what other tournament has been running more years and more successfully then the U.S. Open? There is none. So you want to keep complaining about one of the longest running shows in the country?

I DONT WANT IT TO END YOU FOOL

Players are always going to show up at this tournament and it doesn't matter who got paid or didn't get paid.

YEA RIGHT

Get over it already.:rotflmao1:

GLAD YOU THINK IT WAS FUNNY

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some time ago, I heard that all players had been paid. I don't know about the staff.

Also, as far as I know, the Open will go on this year.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some time ago, I heard that all players had been paid. I don't know about the staff.

Also, as far as I know, the Open will go on this year.

It is going on this year, Barry & Shannon have already given the dates as well as the venue with the layout.