Any pool in jasper Indiana?

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering if there is any update here?

MVP,
Did you make the move?

And is there indeed a league in Huntingburg?

Actually I have a lot going on! I made the move, had to get temporary apartment and leave my family behind and commute home on wknds. Sold my house this week and close in June, making offer on house in jasper this Saturday. Sold my 1yr old diamond table to buy a new 3pc diamond table (didn't plan on moving on the original purchase)
I got out a few times to play pool during the week. Played once at JR's bar with a few league guys, wasn't to psyched about it, so I ventured to O'brians in Evansville and played a few random nights. Met some decent players (forget the names) and was told there's a 40$ tourney every other Saturday!!!!!! On AZ I was posting about my zeroX journey but I put pool off till I get settled into my new home this summer! I plan on redoing my zeroX thred and becoming a regular in Evansville and Louisville weekend tournaments.

Steppo

That's my Bourbon
Silver Member
Actually I have a lot going on! I made the move, had to get temporary apartment and leave my family behind and commute home on wknds. Sold my house this week and close in June, making offer on house in jasper this Saturday. Sold my 1yr old diamond table to buy a new 3pc diamond table (didn't plan on moving on the original purchase)
I got out a few times to play pool during the week. Played once at JR's bar with a few league guys, wasn't to psyched about it, so I ventured to O'brians in Evansville and played a few random nights. Met some decent players (forget the names) and was told there's a 40$ tourney every other Saturday!!!!!! On AZ I was posting about my zeroX journey but I put pool off till I get settled into my new home this summer! I plan on redoing my zeroX thred and becoming a regular in Evansville and Louisville weekend tournaments.

Wow, sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I live in NW Indiana and travel to Louisville every week for work and home on the weekends.

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever go over to lafayette and play?

There's nothing here, no tourneys and there hasn't been any regular ones for like 14 years and most of the better players play on home tables. I was down in Evansville in December and went to OBrians at like 2pm on a weekday and there were several people playing. Delphi has regularly had Saturday or every other Saturday tourneys for 17 or 18 years now so it's not like there's a lack of players.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
There's nothing here, no tourneys and there hasn't been any regular ones for like 14 years and most of the better players play on home tables. I was down in Evansville in December and went to OBrians at like 2pm on a weekday and there were several people playing. Delphi has regularly had Saturday or every other Saturday tourneys for 17 or 18 years now so it's not like there's a lack of players.

New place opening soon there, sent you a pm.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's called the OCD Open and is played on apple green simonis

I personally haven't been, but was told there's about 50ish players playing 8ball, O'briens seems to be the only place in the area that caters to better players other than the "club"
( a members only establishment)