Some news

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone,

This is Neil's daughter, Jennifer.

He passed away yesterday (2/25/18) evening. It was my Dad's wishes that I let everyone know.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thanks so much for letting us know, I have enjoyed corresponding with Neil over the years. RIP and God speed. Jennifer my condolences.

JC

Coos Cues
Jennifer my deepest condolences. Thank you for letting us know.

Neil had strong faith and made it well known.

He has been rewarded by an eternity with Jesus. None of us can ask for more in the end.

JC

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Well ****....I ain’t got the words

Rest In Peace pops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rather shocking and sad news.
Condolences to you, your family and all of Neil's friends, as well as his AZ friends.
I appreciate Neil making this request, it's apparent that had a lot f respect AZ Billiards and the reputation he built as a prolific poster.

Peace
Ted

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hello everyone,

This is Neil's daughter, Jennifer.

He passed away yesterday (2/25/18) evening. It was my Dad's wishes that I let everyone know.

I am so sorry....your poppa was a good man.

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
God reached out and took him away from all of this to a better place. May his family heal their hearts knowing he was loved by people who never even met him in person. He was one of the good guys.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Your dad was one of the good guys, Jennifer. He was strong in his faith and conviction and spoke his mind. He will be missed... Rest in peace, Neil.

asiasdad

Banned
After Parkland school...
02-19-2018 11:22 AM
Neil
Sadly, most will label you a nutter for speaking the truth.

Neil knew the truth about down here, and now he knows the
truth about what comes after. Enjoy the journey my friend.

Danny

slop stroke

I drink, theyfore I ain't
Silver Member
Jennifer, Neil's faith was rock solid and I hope it brings you some peace to know he will be with the almighty Father for eternity. I am sorry for your loss and I wish the family Godspeed!

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
After Parkland school...

02-19-2018 11:22 AM

Neil

Sadly, most will label you a nutter for speaking the truth.

Neil knew the truth about down here, and now he knows the

truth about what comes after. Enjoy the journey my friend.

Danny

He like myself and many of our members thankfully never balked at the idea of being called nuts.....at least in the way of sharing what we know to be true to best of our knowledge and ability.

I think it’s real great there’s a place/places like this to catch some of the idea and knowledge dust we sprinkle bout this place, for many with great passion.

People in love with what they do, studying and observing craft. None of that quick to begin and end infatuation stuff bandwagon types seem to thrive in.

Being his forum son and all I suppose I get all the vcash right?

Hell maybe we got another troll currently enroute and Neil knew best we need him as a force ghost.....fight the dark side.

Will miss our conversations and laughs a great deal.

Tell Smorg hi for us

Your friend,

greyghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
So sorry for your loss.

I can't expound on what other members have expressed about your DAD and we'll all reunite...GOD willing.

RIP

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. He was a well respected man around here.

Sofla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I respected Neil for what I saw from him here. I know he was far more.

May God comfort his family and friends, as He already comforts Neil in his eternal reward.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Godspeed!! Never met him, but I have read his post for yrs. Kinda feels like you know people on here, even though you've never met them.
My condolences to you and the family.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jennifer, words can not describe the heavy heart I have learning of your dad's passing.

Your dad was one of the good souls we encounter in life.

Rest in peace my friend.