Kvinbrwr R.I.P.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I haven't been posting much lately and just saw this thread. I'm stunned and saddened at this news of his passing.

Kevin was not just a beloved member of an online pool forum. He was also a genuine and decent person. Whenever I walked into a room and saw him it would put an instant smile on my face because I knew there would be good conversation about pool and other matters, and a lot of laughs.

My heart goes out to his family. He will be missed.

I feel the same way.
It is still sad when older threads pop up, and I read Kevin's comments.
There is definitely a little void around here without Kevin.
RIP Kevin Brewer

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still hard to believe. Just not the same on
AZ without Kevin.

I wish all of the family, friends, and fellow
AZers Happy Holidays. I'm sure Kevin
would've wished them the same thing.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
[/QUOTE]
Funny how people that are looking to/planning to/ have a good time always do, and those that don't, don't.
[/QUOTE]

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw 2 threads posted by Nate in the cue gallery
with 2 dozen Ginacues and you were the 1st thought
that entered my mind. I hope you're having a happy new
year Mr. Brewer!

I get the feeling that you are, because you had a way of
making everyone happy. You're still very much missed
around here.

targuy

Registered
"Ever present," from Pinklady, so true. Just earlier this morning, in trying to tidy up a bit the top of our kitchen microwave where the kids' little toy things and such tend to accumulate, I came accross an errant Rolodex card, one of many over the past few years that my wife would refile after again reminding me we don't really need a Rolodex anymore -- a move I've continually resisted. This morning's particular card was Kevin's. Teary eyed then, and also now as I write this, I didn't bother replacing it alphabetically. It was placed at the very front spot. Ever present.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

It's with great sorrow that I report to this group that Kevin Brewer, one of my best friends, a friend I made in a pool room in 1978 and counted among my best friends ever since, passed away yesterday from a sudden heart attack.

He was an amazing "one-of-a-kind" character with endless charm, wit and wisdom. Everyone he touched will miss him, few more than me.

Love ya man,

Joe

it is with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face, that i requote this.
cheers, Kitty!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
it is with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face, that i requote this.
cheers, Kitty!

Hey Pink, thanks for the requote
Kevin pops into my head every time I have a technical question, or a question about
Ebay or PayPal, Tad or Gina.
Kevin was really cool about everything.

RIP Kevin

Peace
Ted

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friendly, honest, a great guy with good advice. Kevin was the first person I met on AZ after Will Prout first told me of AZ's existence. RIP Kevin. Thanks for helping me.
Phil

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Wow, impressive that the thread exceeded a million views. I was the original poster and will miss my pal long after this once "stickied" thread slides from view.

Save me a table Kev, if they have red cloth in hell, I'm gonna be pissed!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Kevin was one of the truly great contributors whose words of wisdom will always be relevant to anyone who reads them anytime in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I put this thread as a link in the AZB Hall of Fame forum.....
....so it will be easily found

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
what's today? DEC 4? ;)

so it's 2amPST....i'm on EST....2 years ago....Mosconi's over (1 day early) -
- and the biggest question on Kevin's mind, is:

"did you get Michaela's gloves?"

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1: :ignore::ignore:

from THAT point on - Kevin set an ENTIRELY NEW "BAR" - between the two of us....

PL <---- Kitty, Mosconi is simply not the same, without you, & i look forward to the day we meet. xoxo

Attachments

• KVINBRWR.jpg
    KVINBRWR.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP I will miss reading your comments and threads. My condolences to any who knew you personally as well as family and friends. I wish I could have known you personally in real life.