Playing art!

The Captain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So... Here's the scenario... Been talking with Bob Dzuricky, Pete Tascarella, and James White. All 3 are an acceptable time frame and price. Bob has been the most helpful and congenial thus far. My delema is this... I want a semi fancy player. Not looking for the most valuable as I won't be selling it. But at the same time I don't want something that will be worth no more than firewood once I get it. I know all 3 have their hit type, playability, etc.... I like them all. Who does everyone suggest based on...

1: reputable for other work in future (extra shafts, repairs, etc...)
2: overall desirability
3: quality of craftsmanship (finish, points, quality of woods, etc...)
4: value (cost vs value)
5: any other reasons you can point out

Again, not for resale purposes, and not the subjective reasons like hits stiffer, hits quieter, plays better, etc...

I'm ready to finalize design and place deposit with one, and REALLY want input on this!
Thank you!

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
So... Here's the scenario... Been talking with Bob Dzuricky, Pete Tascarella, and James White. All 3 are an acceptable time frame and price. Bob has been the most helpful and congenial thus far. My delema is this... I want a semi fancy player. Not looking for the most valuable as I won't be selling it. But at the same time I don't want something that will be worth no more than firewood once I get it. I know all 3 have their hit type, playability, etc.... I like them all. Who does everyone suggest based on...

1: reputable for other work in future (extra shafts, repairs, etc...)
2: overall desirability
3: quality of craftsmanship (finish, points, quality of woods, etc...)
4: value (cost vs value)
5: any other reasons you can point out

Again, not for resale purposes, and not the subjective reasons like hits stiffer, hits quieter, plays better, etc...

I'm ready to finalize design and place deposit with one, and REALLY want input on this!
Thank you!

My first question to ask would be, have you had a chance to shoot with any of their cues yet?