57 table tournament room opening in Statesville NC

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
I would like to personally invite all of the AZ Billiards people to go to our Facebook page and like and share.

I've had this dream of opening this room for over 4 years.
This is a new concept in pool. I call it a tournament room because... I designed this room to accommodate large singles and Team tournaments.

The building is over 30.000 square feet.

We are shooting to be open in mid to late June.

search for Chandleys Chalk and Cue on Facebook and you can see pictures and read more info.

I will try to get a link posted later today.
https://www.facebook.com/chandleyschalkandcue

Thanks from the Owners
Randy Canipe
Mike Chandley

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Tons of good luck go out to these two owners that have the balls and the love of the game to open this huge tournament room. Johnnyt

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute, are you Mike Chandley of Chandley's Chalk and Cue formerly in Ohio West of Cleveland?

Lyn

Very best of luck in your new endeaver.

Last edited:

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Wow! The layout on your Facebook page shows about 25 9-ftrs and 30 7-ftrs. Fantastic.

How many 9-ftrs do you need to hold a 128-person, double elimination tournament in a reasonable number of days? Maybe you could hold a big-name pro tournament there...although I'm not sure that's a good business decision. (IMHO the days of big hotel ballroom tournaments are almost over; it's just too expensive to provide the tables).

Best of luck!

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are your plans with regard to food and beverages?

Any problem getting a liquor license (or will you forego alcoholic drinks)?

Best of luck with the new venue. Must be wonderful to look forward to.

Arnaldo

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I perused your FB page (and liked it!). Wow, what a facility. I go to Statesville on biz 3-4 times per year. Was just there. Will definitely visit your place.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Sweet

I really hope you have a successful business venture here. I have liked your facebook page and will recommend it to all of my friends. From the looks of the size and variety of this place I could easily see it becoming the best room in the good ole USA.

Kevin

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new room

"If you build it they will come"

Awesome concept and I wish you guys nothing but the best. This is exactly What pool needs. I can only imagine the buzz and excitement your creating in North Carolina

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Oooooh weeee. I wish this was a little closer to Raleigh. Regardless I'm still gonna have to drive up and check it out sometime. I'd love to have a 10-footer around.

Good luck!!!
:thumbup:

Mike Chandley

CHANDLEY'S CHALK AND CUE
Silver Member
we will have a full bar with beer and liquor this building already has a kitchen in place we're going to try to serve some awesome food at a fair price. thank all of you for the wonderful comments the buzz is getting pretty big.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Its great!

I would like to personally invite all of the AZ Billiards people to go to our Facebook page and like and share.

I've had this dream of opening this room for over 4 years.
This is a new concept in pool. I call it a tournament room because... I designed this room to accommodate large singles and Team tournaments.

The building is over 30.000 square feet.

We are shooting to be open in mid to late June.

search for Chandleys Chalk and Cue on Facebook and you can see pictures and read more info.

I will try to get a link posted later today.
https://www.facebook.com/chandleyschalkandcue

Thanks from the Owners
Randy Canipe
Mike Chandley

Thats a great thing. I hope you do well, let me know if I do anything to help.