Post deleted - please tell me the reason

restorick2378

Registered
Yesterday I posted about a table I'm looking at with rails that seem too lively. The balls seem to accelerate off the rails and quite frankly, I've not seen that on others.

If my post was out of bounds, please tell me why. I'm here to ask a pro what his/her thoughts are, as I'm trying to assess whether I should purchase this table and what the additional costs might be should the rails need replacing.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday I posted about a table I'm looking at with rails that seem too lively. The balls seem to accelerate off the rails and quite frankly, I've not seen that on others.

If my post was out of bounds, please tell me why. I'm here to ask a pro what his/her thoughts are, as I'm trying to assess whether I should purchase this table and what the additional costs might be should the rails need replacing.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Something is wrong, it's not you and it's not the content of your posts.

Yesterday is nearly gone in every section today. I am in disbelief myself but they will figure it out.

restorick2378

Registered
Thanks for the reply. I thought something looked weird, but couldn't put my finger on it. Hope they figure out the issue soon.

Rick