WTB: Wood-backed slate for 9' Gold Crown 1 in NJ

CueAndMe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll deal with the condition of the table for now, but it has a severe roll-off because of badly warped Brunstone that couldn't be flattened during table setup. Just keep me in mind if anyone comes across a good deal on a good set of nice and flat, wood-backed slate for a Gold Crown I. I live in South Jersey near Philadelphia, PA.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Predatorshooter

GC1 slate....

I will keep this is mind. I'm in the process of trying to buy some incomplete pool tables and may wind up with a complete set of slate for either a 9' or 10' GC. The 10' slate has been cut for pockets as well, but sadly there are no rails.

CueAndMe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will keep this is mind. I'm in the process of trying to buy some incomplete pool tables and may wind up with a complete set of slate for either a 9' or 10' GC. The 10' slate has been cut for pockets as well, but sadly there are no rails.

Thanks. At this point, although it would be nice to have a nice flat set, I'm just not up for spending the money. Unless you're selling it really really cheap, that is. :wink: I got another mechanic in and he quickly adjusted the severe roll-off that the previous mechanic left. The previous mechanic also told me that my slate was the worst he'd seen in 2 years and that it couldn't be fixed. Well, it isn't flawless, but it doesn't have a severe roll-off like before.