Reviewers Needed. "Meucci"

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
We've been selling Meucci cues for over a year now with zero issues, but there's still alot of negativity about the brand on AZ.

So I've decided that since last year's review on the Viking ViKORE was such a huge success, that we'd offer a similar deal on Meucci cues.

I'm looking for 10+ players to review a new Meucci cue.

Special pricing is available.

*Pro Series Cues not included in this offer*

Send inquiries to:
sales@webbsbilliardssupply.com

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a Meucci years ago and it was a good playing cue but fell apart in 6 months.
So if you think they are so much better now send me a low priced new one or slightly used. I will play with it for a month.If I think they are still bad cues I will send it back. If I think it's a good cue i will buy it.
Thats how you get a fair review.
And good or bad I will give an honest review right here on the Forum.

armoworrior

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when i get my cue in ill do a full review with high quality pics and maybe a video of play especially the deflection. the shaft will be a black dot. i have another shaft that I'm pretty sure has the same exact thread and piloting. so if it does all test them against one another.

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
So what are you offering? I'll wear one out for you. I play 5 leagues a week plus tournaments

armoworrior

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll tell you one thing Matt is giving me a great deal so far. I can't wait to start using the cue. I went for the HOF 2

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
micheal webb @Webb billiards [GOOD GUY]

I have done business with webs billiards before and they are a stand up business 100%