Billiard Room Designing & Consulting

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
BILLIARD FANS: I have Designed and installed 27 Upscale very high end billiard rooms mostly in the entire Northeast..From Ohio to Maryland to Maine...I have personally owned and operated 4 of these rooms....I spent 40 years in the Billiard Industry....Ultimately having my own line of tables and my own line of custom made high end cues. I have competed on most if not all the pro tours....Including the International Pool Tour.....I am available to help anyone that feels they could use some expertise in either building a room or transforming your room into a profitable business.....I know what happened to the "Billiard Game" and where all the players went. It is not easy to make money in this industry...and it is even harder to endure and be a long term venture.....Whatever your concern...I can help.....I am currently a retired Viet Nam war Veteran....72 yrs young...and have competed professionally since 1972......Contact me if you would like to survive in this industry.....

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BILLIARD FANS: I have Designed and installed 27 Upscale very high end billiard rooms mostly in the entire Northeast..From Ohio to Maryland to Maine...I have personally owned and operated 4 of these rooms.....

For Example? Brian.

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
Is that what you consider "contacting me"...???? I do not understand what you want or if you are going anywhere......Gary

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is that what you consider "contacting me"...???? I do not understand what you want or if you are going anywhere......Gary

What are some of the names of the Pool Halls/Rooms you have developed/Managed. Being from PA and having shot for over 30 years, I might have stumbled upon one. Brian.

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
I have owned and run The Leather Pocket Inc.....and The Pro Sports Club (4 Room locations)...Designed and installed 27 rooms including.....The Green Room, Baltimore, Maryland.....The Corner Pocket, Waterbury, Ct......Miller Place Billiards, Sound Beach, Long Island NY.....Antique Brass Rail, Newburg, NY.....Gallery Billiards, Newburg, NY.....Peterborough Billiards. Peterborough, NH.......Merrimack Billiards, Merrimack, NH.....Main St Billiards, Hoboken NJ.......Brunswick Billiards, Brunswick NJ....and many more......27 in total.....The Leather Pocket Billiards Inc was the pioneer and founder of the Upscale Billiard Room principle which started in the Northeast back in the 80's. Brian, thank you for your interest......I have been a consultant and a designer for many decades...My corporation used to have the centerfold ads in both The Billiard Digest and Pool & Billiard back in the day.....Full Centerfold......

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Hi Gary, maybe you can help me with a memory problem. There was a really nice, upscale Pool Room in the Hamptons (LI) back in the early 90's. I think that it was in or on the outskirts of Montauk. The owners name was Bob and was an excellent host. On a rainy summer day, wait times for a table could exceed 2 hours, lol. Thanx! -Z-

PS I believe Antique Brass Rail Billiards was in Chester, NY...not Newburgh.