Joe Tucker's "3rd Eye Stroke Trainer"

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
Hands down the best "bang for the buck" to see if your stroke is straight.

Very simple tool that clips on the end of your stick that is very inexpensive. I have seen several other "stroke checking & straightening" devices but most are much more expensive.

The DVD that comes with this tool is also very helpful and you can always contact Joe directly with any questions.

[edit] Forgot to say... I kinda wish the prongs were slightly closer together for the more "advanced" player.

Note: His newest version comes with an extra accessory called the "Magic Eye" that attaches to the 3rd Eye Stroke trainer and this really will get your eyes directly centered over your stick and the cue ball (If that is what you want to do.) Some people prefer to sight over their dominant eye, but if you are the type that strokes directly under your chin or want to develop the consistancy that comes with that, this item will be very beneficial to you.

Last edited:
S

skip

I have to say this little clip on fork you put on your cue tip really straighten my stroke out. It seemed to help give me the muscle memory that I needed. And it is a great deal, lots of bang for the buck. Skip :)

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This little device is one of the VERY BEST pool devices I've ever used. I've even picked up a few extra over the months to give to friends of mine.

Joe's one of the smartest instructor's out there. When it comes to inventing new things that REALLY WORK--- he's the man.

Now, we need to keep him off the golf course so he can focus on our next product. :)