Incardona's One-Pocket Instructional (DVD)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It's available from Accu Stats and is one of the best one pocket instructional videos I have ever seen.

http://www.1vshop.com/Accu-Stats/store.cgi

Billy not only can play, he shares what a champion thinks on virtually every shot and there are many shots. These shots aren't pie in the sky shots. They are skillful shots that every one pocket player should know.

Billy really gives up the secrets on this video and that's no bull.

JoeyA

Last edited:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this at the Open, they were selling DVDs for $15 instead of $20 or more. I've only looked at the first bit so far as I've been busy since I got home. Looks real good! I got Billy's autograph also and told him that JoeyA recommended the DVD to me;)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I bought this at the Open, they were selling DVDs for $15 instead of $20 or more. I've only looked at the first bit so far as I've been busy since I got home. Looks real good! I got Billy's autograph also and told him that JoeyA recommended the DVD to me;)

I was hoping this thread wouldn't get that much press because that DVD will make you a better player. Good move Pushout. :D

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have this DVD and think its one of the best and really does make a good deal of sense. Most that I have watched are the same old stuff over and over again.