Time Tracking software? HELP!

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
My local room lost the hard drive in it's desktop that had it's table rental program. The program was Pool House Manager from circa 2004 and was security keyed to the processor ID in the old machine.

I am looking for a simple program to track table time only for 20 tables. I have looked at the new version of Pool house manager but I can't see buying a product they have already purchased at full price because they didn't need annual support.

I could write an access solution for them but I am putting the new machine together for table time so I am looking for a cheap solution. In this economy I can't blame them for not wanting to spend the rent money.....

The program doesn't need to do anything but track time and be able to produce recaps reports. No credit cards need to be processed and I can come up with a button for opening the cash drawer.

Thanks for any suggestions...
Chris
scrtimber@aol.com
(865)803-7558

Slate Billiards

Silver Member
Just download the demo of PHM. I did this for the first two months I was open untill I got my bankroll right. Then I bought the full version and just recently added the touch pad and super tab option and love it. You might also call PHM and explain what happened to the CPU and If he has a reccord of your purchase could work out a better price. Worth a try anyway.

Mort

Jessie001

This could be the answer for your question. There are many alternatives you can have here and also a good information is provided that helps you decided which one to choose and which one works well. Hope this will help you!:thumbup:

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree contact time magic. I'm in the process of buying this program now and was surprised at how quick and helpful they are. Good product and better support. They will help you out if you purchased previously.

Alexanderjones

A few companies distribute various brands of project management software. Using software to keep track of a project from beginning to end can minimize the chance of missing a deadline. Project management software is often web-based, which facilitates enhanced communication.

This one is pretty old and may not be directly applicable. Work Track Demo It is actually an early version of the tool I still use today. I notice that it has old address and contact info in it. I guess I better update it one of these days. and learned how to use time tracking software to monitor employee's internet usage.

Last edited:

anna01

Registered
I think you can try some good time tracking application such as the one we had been using i.e. Replicon's hassle free time tracking solutions that has been quick to implement and easy to use with so many nice features and 24*7 back up support.

Ruark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You could do that on the cheap easily with a simple Excel spreadsheet. Have a worksheet for each table. First column is the time out (when you hand them the balls), next column is the time in (when they hand you the balls back). Just click in the blank cell, you wouldn't have to type anything. The next few columns would automatically show the total time out and the cost. Ask any Excel hacker, he could fix it up in a couple of minutes.

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My local room lost the hard drive in it's desktop that had it's table rental program. The program was Pool House Manager from circa 2004 and was security keyed to the processor ID in the old machine.

I am looking for a simple program to track table time only for 20 tables. I have looked at the new version of Pool house manager but I can't see buying a product they have already purchased at full price because they didn't need annual support.

I could write an access solution for them but I am putting the new machine together for table time so I am looking for a cheap solution. In this economy I can't blame them for not wanting to spend the rent money.....

The program doesn't need to do anything but track time and be able to produce recaps reports. No credit cards need to be processed and I can come up with a button for opening the cash drawer.

Thanks for any suggestions...
Chris
scrtimber@aol.com
(865)803-7558

Hi, you may use this software. Cybercafe pro, it's meant to be used for computer rentals, however you can still use this for a billiard business, there's actually a function where you can change the logo of the pc into a pool table. check it out.

http://www.cybercafepro.com/features.php

greenroomms

Registered
pool house manager

i like pool house manager and mike has always been very helpful when i needed tech support. as a former manager i installed the software and input the data and had never done so before. this software allows you to do everything that a full service pool hall needs. pool rates, food/beverage and product sales. you can do discount rates, membership benefits and other things to help selling points. if i were to open my own place i would utilize pool hall manager