New room

Rabbit

Banned
Working with thoughts of opening a room, a opportunity has presented it self to me but im a touch worried about the overhead.

How much is to much?? I figure 9-10k a month would be the operating costs of this place with insurance payroll utilities and the lease with payments on the business.

Would this be to much to cover with small room about 8 tables and a decent league turnout per week with average night tie crowd??

Thanks

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
figure $350/day to open the doors every day, $100 more if you need payroll. $450/day with 8 tables-dont add up. You might break even or have a minimum wage job, with lots of full time headaches. once the lease is signed your on the hook(good or bad). kinda scary if you ask me. With 18 tables $500/day dont scare me in the right market(South, East Coast, Texas)

good luck

eric:)

Red Shoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sage advise Eric....Things generally "cost" more than people expect....Much depends on the "rent", "hourly rate" and "allowed" hours of operation. Another "X factor" is liquor....very (VERY) tough to make it without that aspect of business.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rabbit...Long time no see! I need to get back up your way! Do you still have the bar? Is this new room gonna be in Watertown? Hope you're doing well!:thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Working with thoughts of opening a room, a opportunity has presented it self to me but im a touch worried about the overhead.

How much is to much?? I figure 9-10k a month would be the operating costs of this place with insurance payroll utilities and the lease with payments on the business.

Would this be to much to cover with small room about 8 tables and a decent league turnout per week with average night tie crowd??

Thanks