easy simple aiming system

Jpool1985

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking into buying a dvd to watch and learn an aiming system. I already gotten max eberle dvds,stan shuffett and mika immonen dvds.

way I aim is I am alway shooting cue ball center but I am using the edge of the shaft. left side of shaft to right left and right side of the shaft to go right. I am aiming base on the hal houle system but using the edge of shaft to aiming point. I watched all dvds I listed above and they are some good and some bad. There was some understanding and some was weren't that I was like struck at that one part and kept going back to that one part.

I am considering buying a CJ Wiley Ultimate secret pool next month when get paid. The dvds I listed above was not very much understandable but only like 20 percent I got it. Max Eberle his stuff was mostly what I know. Stan shuffett dvd was good but it was a bit confusing but I got it down, but it not my very delightful to stick with pro1 system. Mika Immonen is same as max eberle.....I already got all that down. Stan dvd was little confusing and I got it down on the table but I am a pool player playing 20 years and gamble sometime. I don't have the patient to learn this pro1 and also once I got it down....there was some shots that was kind of off and knew I am not going to make it in. I did exactly what the dvd saying and it hard.

I wanna find a dvd that is very understandable to watch and understand how it work. I want a easy instructor that showing on dvd explaining everything....not a instructor who saying all this but she/he leaving one or 2 little details out. I am thinking of buying CJ Wiley dvd......I am all open to suggestion on a different dvds.

rubell

Nick Rubell
Silver Member
I am looking into buying a dvd to watch and learn an aiming system. I already gotten max eberle dvds,stan shuffett and mika immonen dvds.

way I aim is I am alway shooting cue ball center but I am using the edge of the shaft. left side of shaft to right left and right side of the shaft to go right. I am aiming base on the hal houle system but using the edge of shaft to aiming point. I watched all dvds I listed above and they are some good and some bad. There was some understanding and some was weren't that I was like struck at that one part and kept going back to that one part.

I am considering buying a CJ Wiley Ultimate secret pool next month when get paid. The dvds I listed above was not very much understandable but only like 20 percent I got it. Max Eberle his stuff was mostly what I know. Stan shuffett dvd was good but it was a bit confusing but I got it down, but it not my very delightful to stick with pro1 system. Mika Immonen is same as max eberle.....I already got all that down. Stan dvd was little confusing and I got it down on the table but I am a pool player playing 20 years and gamble sometime. I don't have the patient to learn this pro1 and also once I got it down....there was some shots that was kind of off and knew I am not going to make it in. I did exactly what the dvd saying and it hard.

I wanna find a dvd that is very understandable to watch and understand how it work. I want a easy instructor that showing on dvd explaining everything....not a instructor who saying all this but she/he leaving one or 2 little details out. I am thinking of buying CJ Wiley dvd......I am all open to suggestion on a different dvds.
Jpool1985, I purchased the Ultimate Pool Secrets course some time ago and like it a lot. It is very thorough, easy to understand and what is most important helped me to significantly improve my pool skills. It contains a foundation necessary for a solid billiard play.