predator roadline

coltstudd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi would like to know how they play,is the quick release joint good,also they make the le editions with the radial pin,what do you think.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a few Predators I enjoy all of them. You
would have to play with one to see how you like it. Both joints are excellent.

NorthernArbiter

Registered
The Predator Roadline Cues are top quality. They typically have more plain looking cue butt than other Predator Cues (cosmetic differences.... Prettier Cues with more inlay work cost more).

So, first decide if you want your roadline to have no wrap on the butt or a linen wrap. I used to play a Roadline and I preferred no wrap.... Over time the linen wrap will wear, and it doesn't extend to the end of the butt.

You're most important choice is choosing your cue shaft... Go on the Predator web site and do your hone work... If you're lucky, friends or strangers at a pool hall might let you try their cue.

I don't think there is a better wooden shaft than the 314-3, but the Z3 and Vantage options appeal to many.

Cheers

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Silver Member
hi would like to know how they play,is the quick release joint good,also they make the le editions with the radial pin,what do you think.

I prefer the radial pin. It just feels more solid to me. I have also come across some quick release pins that loosened ever so slightly and had a very minor click when striking a ball. Seems very rare though. did not really affect the shot, but I found it annoying.

I agree with the other poster, I too prefer them wrapless.