Brand New Predator Z-2 Shaft For Sale!!!

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
SOLD!I have a brand new Predator Z-2 Shaft for sale. This is a uni-loc shaft. It has a black collar with a single silver ring. The shaft is 29 inches long. The shaft sleeve is also included with the shaft. This shaft retails for $299. All of the online retailers are selling the shaft for around $254. I am looking for $200 shipped!SOLD!

000_3495.jpg

000_3494.jpg

Last edited:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Bump for the greatest Christmas present for someone with a uni-loc butt could hope for!:grin-square:

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
I have actually never been sick while having this shaft. Coincidence? I think not!:grin-square:
:grin::grin-square::grin:
Bump to heal those who need it more than I.......and to sell this MIRACULOUS shaft......hurry people, please....hurry and buy this "the greatest shaft EVER made!!!

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
bump for the love of the game.....for perhaps the FINEST shaft EVER made!!!! Good God People ! ! ! This shaft must be sold..................for the sake of pool I beg you please......somebody with a uni-loc joint give this shaft the home it so richly deserves......PLEASE!!!!

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Lol....

Funniest Thread Award.. definitely a candidate! :)

I wish I had the 200! It would look great on my Erwin custom fleur de lis cue !!! sob..sob.. :)

Good luck w/ sale..

Felix

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
bump for the love of the game.....for perhaps the FINEST shaft EVER made!!!! Good God People ! ! ! This shaft must be sold..................for the sake of pool I beg you please......somebody with a uni-loc joint give this shaft the home it so richly deserves......PLEASE!!!!

Guess I will just have to tell my nephews that Santa was sick this year....once again!:crying:

I was going to give them the shaft for Christmas, but they don't have a uni-loc either.